Chapter 24: Consequences

#3101

This morning I read this quote, ' Remember, you may choose your sin, but you cannot choose the consequences.'
Pretty intense if you'll ask me.

But, also to ponder whether choosing a Sin is truly a Choice at all or just mere Destiny playing its cards.
And if given a chance would you dare alter your choice or would you let the things happen as they did, without changing a thing. 

Well, if I had a time machine for every choice I'd wanna change, I think I would have been stuck in a vicious time loop. Starting with mending my spring wardrobe. LOL. :)

~ Aavya, when she was thinking about choices, actions, and their consequences. 

❋❋❋

_______________________________________________

Aman was having a hard time collecting his sense and he could not settle his restless mind in front of so many people. They were so chaotic and the noise was making his head spin. But he was conscious enough to know that he deserved all of that. His actions had given him the consequences and now he had to live with them.  

He had to leave. But, could he? 

" Hey! What are you doing here?" Ayan was checking on the staff in the kitchen when he saw Aman by himself.

" I-I... I'm not feeling good. Can you handle all this?"

" Why? What happened?"

" Can you?" He asked sternly.

" Okay. Thank you. I owe you..." And he left so swiftly that Ayan was left behind saying, rather shouting to make his voice heard, " Yes, you owe me big time but who is counting..." to himself and the trees swaying by.

✿✿✿

" Isn't this lovely?" After he didn't acknowledge her, she nearly pushed him down the cliff.

" Isn't this lovely, Miher?"

" Oh, Yes. It is beautiful."

The two of them, seem like they have taken the high road, about an hour's drive to the outskirts of the city. It was this amazing small lake overlooking the mini cliffs on with they were standing. The cloudless sky was making the half moonshine brighter and the crickets chirping in the background was the only noise keeping the night alive.

Miher was stuck in the loop drawn by Zeehan.
He had seen him somewhere and if he says he had, he must have. So, Miher knew he felt the same. He was sure they never spoke to each other but he had seen him somewhere and he had to find out as soon as possible. Before Zeehan did. 

There was no way he was letting an unexpected turn of events ruin everything. His dad would kill him for sure. Also, he had to prepare himself for the worst-case scenario.

" You look off. Did you not like my family?" He looked at her. The night made her look even more beautiful. Her glistening eyes were so pretty that he could stare at them forever.

" Because if this has to work you need to like them even if they don't like you... " Aavya is a talker, and unless someone stops her she keeps talking but her last sentence had his absolute hawk-like attention. She turned to face her and his sudden nearness made her silent.

" What did you just say? " He moved a step closer with every word he said.

" Ah-duh... Listen!" She gestured and moved her fingers around her ears to ridicule him.