Announcement - New Story

Hey Guys,

Thank you for supporting me in my journey. I'm very excited to announce the start of my 5th book - Auburn Arbour. 

It's a story about Shivaan and Naira.

Shivaan & Naira's Story has a lot to offer. And you can't wait for this one.

Meet The Charmer -

~ Enter Shivaan Malik ❤️

Heir of 'The Red Dragons' Mafia. Son of the famous & the most dreaded Mafia Don, Randhir Malik.
University Topper and devilishly handsome shouldered the responsibility of taking forward his father's legacy - A Mafia Gang. He inherited a legacy he never desired.

He's a business tycoon who has been forced to abide by his father's rules. Rules he never made nor he never preached. He might not consider himself to be an ideal human being but he sure as hell is an ideal son of his father.
His childhood summer vacations in Russia and Italy might sound dreamy but his memories have been plagued with bloody guns and money one can't count in many lifetimes.

He's a man with a hard rock body but a heart as fluffy as a feather.

Meet The Bubbly Girl -

~ Enter Naira Bakshi ❤️

Estranged heir 'apparent' of 'Silver Serpents'. Daughter of the notorious Kabir Bakshi, a renowned name of the Underworld.
A fashion designer by choice. Comes across as petite but stunning in her own way with ocean-blue eyes and rich auburn hair. Ran away from a legacy she's always abhorred.

She's a medical dropout turned cheerful fashion designer. She chose to run away from a past that still haunts her. She made a strange city her home and is now content with herself. She never considered herself an ideal daughter who was one day meant to take over her father's ruthless mafia business but he does consider herself a beautiful human being who thrives to make her surroundings a happier place to be.
Her childhood summer vacations are her happiest memories as she spent her holidays on the rustic and indigenous Italian island of Sicily, her mother's home. She can't vouch to remember a lot but she knows in her heart that those were the best time of her life.

She's a courageous woman with an emotional heart that knows hurt, pain, and love.

♣♣♣

Shivaan knows that his past is beckoning him for war yet Naira is blissfully unaware that a past she's long left behind is clandestinely coming for her.

What happens next is utterly beautiful, magical as well as dark as these two conflicted souls meet.

Can a common past laden on an almost invisible string turn their life upside down?

Or fighting against all odds, their emotions, and destinies, will they find love?

Everything changes for Shivaan and Naira when they meet each other. They experience something different, something unusual, something they can't define.

______________________________________________

Hey!

You can check out the Prologue now. Add the book to your library so that you don't miss the updates. 

Keep Reading and Supporting me! It means a lot to me.

P

P. S. Something exciting is brewing up. You might soon get to read some Bonus Chapters of Odds & Us ft. sparklingamayra

Vote
Comment
Share

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.