24

Ashley's POV

"Robin" Maria screeched waking me up.

I sat up and they're still drinking. How much did Robin bring? There's so many bottles. Okay I might be over dramatic, there's two empty bottles and half of a one.

Robin smiled at Maria and threw trash at her. She quickly lifted her hand and hit him on the cheek.

"Hey Ash, want some now?" Ivan came up to me putting a cup on my lips.

I shook my head no but Ivan pushed it on my lips more.

"C'mon, just a little, loosen up a bit"

"Ivan I wouldn't do tha-" Robin started to say.

"I'll help you" Ivan put some of the drink in his mouth then kissed me making me drink it.

I pushed Ivan off of me and ran to the bathroom spitting it out.

Ivan's POV

"Come on Ashley, it's not that bad, I'm sorry" I knocked on the bathroom door

"You idiot" Robin pushed me against it.

"Dude, chill, I'm apologizing"

"That doesn't matter, he said he wasn't a fucking drinker" Robin pushed me to the ground.

"Okay, Robin calm down, I'm sorry, I should've listened, I thought he was just being tired"

"No, he wasn't being tired, when his dad drank things got worse for him, he doesn't trust people when they're drunk"

"What about you then, you brought this shit"

"Because he trusts us and I didn't know you were going to force this shit onto him"

I got up from the floor and walked out of the hotel room. I shouldn't have done that. Fuck Ashley's probably hates me right now. I should have thought about it. I'm such a fucking asshole for doing that.

Ashley's POV

Breathe, breathe, fucking breathe.

I stayed in the tub as the showerhead poured cold water on me. I heard Robin and Ivan yelling at each other again.

"Ash, can I come in please?" Robin knocked

I shook my head no even though he can't see me. I'm panicking too much. I know Ivan didn't mean to upset me, he's drunk so he doesn't realize what he was doing, and he doesn't know what's happened to me.

"I'm going to look for Ivan, do you want to help me?" I heard Maria

"Ashley, I'm going to help Maria find Ivan, we'll be back and James will stay here"

I turned the water off and got out of the tub. I grabbed one of the towels wrapping it around my shivering body. Opening the bathroom door Robin was standing there. Robin pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

"I love you so much Ashely" Robin told me

"I love you too Robin" I smiled finally calming down.

It's been an hour and they're still not back. I also forced myself to drink so Ivan could be happy. James and I are on one of the beds talking and drinking.

"Are you sure you want to be drinking?' James asked me.

"I want Ivan to be happy with me, plus it's too late to go back" I shrugged while drinking more from the bottle already drunk.

"You shouldn't drink for him"

"I have to grow up at some point" I downed the rest of the bottle.

"Alright, heel to toe" James stood up

"What?"

"Walk in a strait line from heel to toe"

I got up from the bed and tried to walk in a line but I kept stumbling, a lot.

"How much did you drink? You're wasted" James brought me back to the bed.

I shrugged and laid down.

"Want candy? I have some"

I shook my head no not in the mood for any, I just feel horny. "I want Ivan and Robin"

"Why's that?"

I looked at James as if he were dumb, Then looked down at my crotch with the visible bulge.

"Ooohhh, that's why, ha, you're a turned on drinker"

"Shut up, it was one time" I smiled punching his arm.

"Is this not your first?"

"No, it's my second, my first is when I technically lost my virginity to Dylan. Damn that was a good time" I smiled to myself

"Isn't Dylan the one who hurt you though? And he raped you?"

"Well yeah, but that was before he was an asshole to me, back then he cared for me all the time and didn't let anyone get close, kind of like Robin"

"Like most relationships, they care about you until the break up"

I hummed in response grabbing the last bottle opening it. James watched me as I drank the alcohol.

"You should really stop Ash, this isn't good for you"

"I'll be fine, I'm just tired and horny, that's all"

"Yeah, but what if you keep drinking and you do something stupid, like you said, you're tired and horny. Those two plus drinking don't usually end well"

"Again it was one time"

"Yeah, and that one time was the only time you've done it so please Ashley, stop drinking"

I sighed and handed James the bottle. He's right, it doesn't go well together. It's how I lost my virginity by consent and I really don't want to have drunk sex again.

James put the bottle on the bedside table and got up turning off the lights leaving one lamp light on. He came over to me and laid me down tucking me in.

"Night Ashley" he kissed my forehead.

Fuck it, I'm too drunk for this. I grabbed James and pulled him into an actual kiss my drunkness and hornyness taking over.

"Ashley stop" James pulled away

"I'm too horny James" I frowned.

"I know you are, but you're also drunk"

"Please" I gave him puppy dog eyes.

James sighed and shook his head. A slight smirk of amusement was plastered on his face before he got into the bed with me.

Aaaahhh I meant to post this but I forgot to...anyways I'm moving to my best friends house finally so now I don't have to be misgendered and dead named by my trump supporting parents....

And on the good note I came out to my birth mom and her husband and they're 100% supportive of me and so is my biological grandma.