52

Ashley's POV

I held back tears as Ivan scrubbed my thighs hard with a luffa. My legs are turning red from how much he's been scrubbing them.

"Ivan it hurts" I chewed my lip.

Ivan didn't say anything he instead started to clean my arms still very rough.

"I'm sorry"

Ivan gave me a glance putting the luffa down grabbing a soft rag now cleaning my cheeks and lips. What is he doing? Is he not mad at me? He's obviously upset because he's not saying anything. I've never seen this side of him before and I think I might be scared.

Ivan drained the water pulling me out. He didn't even put a towel around me before taking me to my room pushing me down on the bed.

"Are you little right now?" Ivan asked.

"No" I shook my head

Ivan got on top of me and started to kiss my chest and stomach. He got a bit rougher now leaving hickeys all over me.

Robin's POV

I'm still pissed off and beating the punching bag isn't helping me. I went back inside and went into Ashley's room seeing Ivan fucking him while he's passed out with cum all over.

"What the hell?" I balled up my fists.

Ivan ignored me and kept doing what he was doing.

"Ivan you need to stop" I pushed him off of Ash.

"No, he's ours" Ivan tried to go back to fucking Ash but I stopped him again.

"I'm serious Ivan, not while he's asleep"

"He just passed out he wasn't asleep when I got in"

"That's even worse. Ivan you need to stop it"

"James tried to have sex with him!" Ivan raised his voice.

"And you think using Ash while he passed out is going to do anything good? Ivan, you can not fuck him while he's like that."

"Why not? You always talked about how you would like to be used while you're asleep or passed out"

"Because I don't have those triggers like Ash"

Ivan's face got filled with worry and regret as I said those words. He grabbed his underwear and pants putting them on.

I looked at Ash and noticed his thighs and arms are reddish with hickeys all over his body.

"Did you hit him?" I looked at Ivan who's putting on his shirt.

"I gave him a bath where James touched him."

"Holy shit, you're pissed off too. And here I thought you were just fine"

"Of course I'm pissed off, James used our Ashley. Which by the way, they aren't allowed to talk to each other anymore"

"Isn't that like, a bad and possessive thing for a little? Not even just for a little"

"Robin, do not tell me what is right and wrong right now"

"O-okay, sorry" I backed away getting a bit scared.

"Is the trigger from his dad?" Ivan softened his voice.

"Yeah, and a little bit of Dylan too"

Ivan left the room without a word and I heard water running. He soon came back with a wet rag cleaning up Ash. I kept watching him till he threw the rag in the pile of dirty clothes and grabbed a towel drying Ashley's hair.

Ashley whimpered a bit and shivered. I went into his closet and grabbed one of his new outfits. I carefully got him dressed making sure I didn't wake him up.

Ashley opened his eyes and sat up a bit.

"Are you okay babe?" I asked him.

"My body hurts" he mumbled.

"I'm sorry prince" Ivan quickly hugged him.

"It's okay?" Ashley looked confused.

"I shouldn't have used you like that, I was just upset and took it out on you not even realizing that I hurt you"

"You didn't hurt me"

"Babe, just accept his apology" I chuckled a bit.

"How am I supposed to do that when I don't know what he did?" Ashley looked more confused.

"I just used you while you were-" Ivan started before I cut him off.

"Ivan, just let it be. I honestly can't tell if Ashley actually forgot or if he just doesn't want to talk about it"

"Is it the bath thing? Because I'm fine, yeah it hurt but it's fine, it wasn't bad and you pretty much stopped when I told you it hurt" Ashley grabbed Ivan's face.

"That, but I was also having sex with you when you passed out. I didn't know it was a trigger of yours" Ivan started to cry.

"You don't have to apologize for something that you didn't know about. I still love you okay?"

Ivan nodded and Ashley kissed him.

"Now, if I'm not mistaken today is our little date and I kinda wanna go to Disneyland for our date and I wanna get pictures with all of the characters" Ashley giggled falling into little space.

"We don't live in California and we don't have that kind of money, buuut what we can do is watch a lot of Disney movies and dress Robin in a Snow White costume" Ivan tickled Ash.

"No, no no, I am not dressing up like a Disney princess" I backed away from them.

"GET HIM!" Ashley screeched getting up from the bed coming at me with full speed.

"NO!" I ran out of the room as he chased me.

"Dada gonna be a pwincess" Ashley skipped towards me.

I stopped running and Ashley grabbed onto me. Dada? He's never called me that before. What the hell does he mean by dada?

"Dada, chu gonna be a pwetty pwincess wif all da gwitter and makesups"

"Yeah, shoulda warned you, when Ashley is in deep little space he calls me daddy, so I'm guessing you're dada" Ivan came to the living room with a box of makeup.