16

Robin's P.O.V

"Fuck this isn't good" I sighed

"What did he say?" Dylan asked

"Shut it,this is your fucking fault" I yelled at him

"How is this my fault? It's your guys fault for having sex with each other ignoring Ash"

I was about to punch him but Ivan held me back.

"What isn't good Robin?" Ivan asked

"Ashley is going back to his old self, I can hear it in his voice" I sighed.

"His old self? What do you mean?"

"Both Robin and Ash use to be like me, hurting people for fun" Dylan chuckled.

"Yeah, but i stopped when I realized it wasn't good and after about a year Ashley stopped when someone killed themself because of him"

"So this means that-" Ivan started

"It means that he's going to hurt people not just for fun but to get rid of his pain, again"

"How bad?"

"Well, from him calling me a cocksucker and the sound I'm his voice, pretty bad"

Ashley's P.O.V

"Look at this, it's baby face" Hunter one of Dylan's friends laughed.

"Look, it's i fucked every girl in the school probably giving them std's" I smiled

"Oh? Is this the Ash that everyone knows and loves?" He asked coming up to me with a few other people.

"Let me check, everyone in the world doesn't give a single fuck about anyone else besides themselves and everyone is dumb as shit thinking that they can have everything that they want"

"Hey he's back" Hunter laughed.

"Yep, I'm back and ready to do, well, i don't know yet"

"Why are your knuckles bloody?" Troy, one of the other guys asked

"Oh, uh, i beat some dude up because he said that i couldn't" I shrugged "I think he has a broken nose now"

They started laughing and we walked to a nearby park. I sat on a swing and so did the others.

"So what changed your mind?" Hunter asked

"Caught my boyfriends fucking each other, so i went over to Dylan's and we Fucked"

"Shit, im sorry to hear that" Troy looked at me with pity

"It doesn't matter, they probably never gave a shit about me anyways"

"Ashley" Tessa yelled my name and jumped on me.

"Hey Tess" i smiled at her.

"Aren't you supposed to be in the little class?" She asked sitting on my desk.

"I'm not feeling little, and i don't think i will be for a while" I chuckled

"You sound different, are you okay?"

"I'm great actually, I started talking to my old friends again"

"That's good, how are you and Ivan?"

"Fuck him, he could jump off a bridge and i wouldn't give a shit" i rolled my eyes

"Ashley what the actual fuck, you cant just say that"

"Why not? He's the one who cheated on me with me with Robin."

"That doesn't give it a right to tell someone that they should die"

I shrugged and the bell rang. Tessa just shook her head and went to her desk.

Lunch came around and I don't feel so hungry, i never really do anyways. I went over to where Shane and Tessa are sitting.

"Hey, where's Liz?" I asked.

"Right behind you, and you aren't going to sit with us till you fucking apologize to Tess and Ivan" Liz said from behind me.

"Apologize for what?" I asked turning around

"For telling Ivan to basically kill himself, that shit is not okay no matter fucking what"

"Again, he's the one-"

"I don't care if he's the one who cheated on you, no one should be told to kill themselves, now go"

I huffed and pushed Liz a bit walking away. Who needs these softy bitch friends anyways. I have Dylan and the others.

"Hey, Ashley, the principal wants you" James said coming up to me.

"For what?"

"I don't know, i was just told to come and get you"

"Okay, I'll see you later"

I got to the principals office and i saw a guy sitting on a chair in front of the desk across from the principal.

"Ashely, sit down, we need to talk" the principal said

I nodded and sat at the desk. I looked over at the guy and realized that its the dude who I beat up.

"Ashley, Jay here told me that you started to beat him up for no reason the other day, care to tell me why"

"I did not beat him for no reason, he's the one who started it" i raised my voice.

"That's not true, i was walking minding my own business the he came up to me and started punching me"

"No i didn't, you're the one who started it calling me an emo twig"

"No i didn't, I said an emo twink"

"And there is my proof that i didn't start it" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Jay sat there in shock that he gave himself out.

"Jay, wait out in the hall" The principal said.

He groaned and got up going to the hall.

"Since problem one is out of the way, tell me why Tessa came in here telling me that you wanted Ivan to die"

I chewed my lip and looked away. That damn snitch.

"Ashley"

"I never said that i wanted him to, i said that i wouldn't care if he did"

"And why's that?"

"Because no one in this damn world cares about anyone besides themselves, so why should I care about someone who doesn't care about my feelings then goes out and fucks my best friend not even noticing that i was right there in the god Damn door way" i shouted standing up starting to cry.

"Ashley, I need you to calm down"

"No, i won't calm down, don't fucking tell me to calm down when you don't know what happened in my god damn life" i started crying and I ran out of the office.

I ran out of the school and pulled out my phone calling Dylan.