27

Ivan's POV

It's 3am and Ashley's asleep. I'm too worried about him to sleep. This might be a cold or a flu from when I looked it up, but it could also be food poisoning but I don't know what he could've eaten since he even barely ate. Maybe it's from drinking because it happened after he got drunk.

Fuck this is stressing me out. I'm supposed to take care of Ashley but all I have done was hurt him.

Sighing I got up from the bed and grabbed the room key going out. I need fresh air. As I walked out I saw Robin on the hood of my car smoking. Since when did he smoke?

I went down the stairs and walked over to Robin.

"Is he okay?" Robin asked.

"Yeah, he's sleeping right now. I'm just so fucking worried."

"I am too, I feel like a dick for ignoring him but my mind just isn't in the right place you know?"

"I understand, you were pissed and not thinking clearly. So why are you out here smoking?"

"Can't get Ashley out of my head"

"I looked up what could have caused this and it's either a common cold, fever, or food poisoning"

"I don't think it's food poisoning that caused this, it has to be a cold or fever, let's just hope it's a day cold or whatever it's called"

"Yeah....so when did you start smoking?"

"I always have, I just don't do it much unless I'm super stressed or on long trips like this"

"Does Ash know?"

"Yeah, he tried to get me to stop but when he realized that I don't have these everyday he loosened up about it. I only have 1 or 2 every month or something. Again I rarely smoke now"

"Now?"

"Yeah, I got over my addiction" Robin chuckled and threw the cigarette on the ground "I talked to James"

"And?"

"He told me what they did, they just watched each other masturbate like it's irl porn, even though Ashley did try to do stuff but I can't blame him, I knew he's a very sexual drunk who can't remember a damn thing"

"So you're not mad anymore?"

"No, I am upset that I couldn't protect him but what's done is done"

I looked at Robin and his eyes shined as the moon light hit them. I know he has a crush on me, and I've been getting those feelings too. Ashley did tell me that if Robin and I wanted to date each other we can because he knows. He seemed happy that Robin and I like each other. I think the first time we did stuff though just made him upset because he wasn't ready yet and scared, well he actually told me he was which is understanding.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or what?" Robin snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, got lost in-"

"My eyes?" He cut me off

"In your dreams" I chuckled.

"How are you so tall?"

"How are you so short?"

"I am 5'8"

"And I am 6'3"

"You're just calling Ashley short"

"He is, he's 5'5"

"Yeah you have a point" Robin laughed.

"When are you going to tell me that you have a crush?"

"Excuse me?" Robin looked pissed.

"Ashley told me you have a crush on me, he said if we also wanted to go out we can, last time he was pissed and wasn't in the right mental state"

"Well um, I do like you I just-"

"We can talk about it later if you want"

Robin sighed in relief and nodded.

"I have to get back to Ash" I told Robin "try to get some sleep" I kissed his head then went back to the motel room.

Ashley's POV

I woke up with the sun shining through the windows. I opened my eyes and realized I'm not home. Where am I?

I started to tear up getting scared. I want Ivan and Robin. Where are they?

"I-Ivan w-wobin" I cried

"I'm in the bathroom prince" I heard Ivan's voice.

"I-Ivan" I cried more.

Ivan came out and his hair is a complete mess. He came to me and picked me up.

"Ivan" I held onto him tightly.

"Are you okay prince?"

"W-we kidnapped"

"No baby, we're not kidnapped. We stayed at a motel because you're really sick"

"I-I bettew nows" I sniffed

"You do seem better baby but when we get home you're going to take a bath and go to bed"

"Me Nu wanna, me wanna be wif chu and Wobin"

"I know but you need to get better"

I frowned but nodded.

"Let's get ready to get home" Ivan brought me to the bathroom.

He helped me brush my teeth and brush my hair. He put a hair clip pulling back my bangs. I giggled as he kissed my nose.

"Are you two ready to go?" Robin came in.

"Wobin, wookie I bettew" I giggled hugging him.

"That's great babe"

"Chu smeww wike smokies" I frowned

"Yes I know, I was really stressed and needed a reliever"

"Otays, chu no get addicted again?"

"Never" Robin kissed my head.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Ivan grabbed our bags.

I squealed and ran out to the car. James and Maya were already out there putting their stuff in the trunk.

"Holy shit you're adorable" James hugged me.

"I bettew, see my fevew went down" I pointed to my head.

James put his hand on my head and smiled. " You really are better, can you wait in the car for us while we put put our stuff away?"

"I wanna help, I strong boy"

"Yes you are but you're still fighting your sick so you can't overwork yourself okay?"

"Otays" I giggled

James opened the car door for me and I got in. He buckled me and patted my head before closing the door making sure that the windows were rolled down for me.