11

Ashley's P.O.V

"No fuck you" I yelled at Shane as she was beating my ass in mortal kombat.

"Ha, you wish" Shane laughed as she killed me

"Ashley, I got called in, will you be fine without me?" My mom asked walking in the living room in her scrubs and putting her blonde hair up in a bun.

"Yes mama, we'll be fine" I smiled up at her

"It's going to be all night, I might not be home till morning"

"Oh, um, okay" My smile dropped.

"You sure you'll be okay? If you want Robin to-"

"Mom, I'll be fine" I gave a small fake smile.

"Okay, love you" My mom kissed my head and left.

"Oh, uh, hi" Tessa was right by the door.

"Come over here Tess" I smiled at her as my mom moved away so she could come in.

"I brought snacks, the store was busy"

"Food, yay" Liz cheered

I chuckled and I put in smashbros.

I lost in the game and I pulled out my phone to see if my mom texted me.

Ivan: Hey prince, I know you don't want to talk to me right now but I want to remind you to eat

I chewed my lip knowing that if I eat I'll throw up once everyone leaves. I saw that Robin also texted me, I guess I should look at what he said

Robin: Hey babe

Robin: I'm sorry for whatever I did to piss you off so much

Robin: Love you

Man, I feel like shit for yelling at them.

"You okay Ash?" James nudged me

"Hm? Oh yeah, Ivan wanted to make sure that I ate" I smiled at James

"Did you eat today?" James asked

"Yes, I did, then I got sick"

"I can confirm that" Tessa smiled at us

"Confirm what?" Liz asked confused

"Nothing" I chewed my lip.

Everyone left and I'm home alone. Just me, watching Supernatural. I cuddled up in a blanket trying to not freak out. I hate being alone, whenever my mom left my dad hurt me a lot. Fear of him just randomly showing is implanted in my brain.

There was a knock on the door making me jump. I paused the show and looked through the peephole. It's too dark to see anything.

"Ashley it's me," James said knocking again

I sighed and opened the door.

"I left my bag"

I hugged James tightly and started crying.

"Yo, are you okay?"

I shook my head no and started to cry more.

James picked me up closing the door and walked me over to the couch. "What happened"

"I hate being alone, it scares me, Robin is usually with me when my mom leaves for a night"

"You'll be okay Ash, I promise" James hushed me

There was a bang on the door making me jump and hold onto James more. He rubbed my back and he put a blanket on me and rubbed my head getting up to answer the door.

"Babe why the hell didn't you tell me that mom was gone for the, oh uh, who the hell are you?" I heard Robin

"I'm James, Ashley's friend from school"

"Ah, that school, anyways" Robin pushed James away and walked over to me "Babe, why didn't you tell me that mom wasn't going to be here, you know you can't handle being alone"

"I'm not alone, James is here" I chewed my lip

"You scared the shit out of me, do you not remember last time when you were alone" Robin shouted making me jump

"I-I know, I remembered what happened, but I'm not alone"

"I didn't fucking know that you had another boy toy here" Robin pointed to James

I didn't say anything, he called my friend a boy toy. Tears started to pour again and I started to shake.

"A boy toy? Really? You don't even fucking know me jackass" James yelled

"I mean, you two go to the same school for paedophiles"

I saw James pull Robin and threw him on the ground "Get the fuck out of Ashley's house before I beat the living shit out of you"

I watched Robin get up flipping James off before leaving the house. James went over to me and held me close to his chest.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I want everything to just stop, Robin was my best friend, he was always there for me, I got raped the other day because of him" I choked out

James didn't say anything, I know that he got lost for words. Honestly I dont give a fuck, I just need to be held.

I woke up hearing the door open and James is still holding onto me on the couch. I looked up to see my mom.

"Hey Ashley" She whispered seeing that James is still asleep.

I smiled at her and she came over putting a blanket on top of us.

"Go back to sleep" She kissed my head and went to her room.

I closed my eyes and I fell back asleep holding James's hand.

"Okay, fuck marry kill, Markiplier, pewdiepie, and Jacksepticeye" James asked shoving grapes in his mouth

"oh my god, what are you? A middle schooler?"

"Answer"

"Fuck Mark, Kill pewds, and marry Jack" I answered quickly

"You would kill Pewdiepie?"

"I had to kill one of them, plus I don't hate him, I just don't watch him as much as I use to" I shrugged

"I have to get home, I never told my parents that I was staying the night, see you later," James said getting up and grabbing his bag leaving the house.

I stretched a bit and got up going to my room laying down on my bed. I wonder how Ivan is doing? He's probably worried about me. I chewed my lip thinking about him and his body. It's not too muscly but not too thin. You can see a slight six pack forming on his chest and you can also feel it.

I felt my pants starting to get tight thinking about him. I miss his lips on mine and how soft they were. I slowly started to move my hand down to my pants biting my lip hard.