55

Ashley's POV

"He's not home?" I looked at Robin's mom confused.

"No, I'm sorry Ash. Is everything alright?" She gave me an apologetic smile.

"Yeah, I just haven't seen or spoke to him in a couple of days"

"I'm pretty sure he said he was going on a trip by himself since he's been overwhelmed with work"

"He has a job?"

"He's been trying to get one but no luck"

"Alright, thank you"

I went to the stairs and left the apartment buildings. Robin and Ivan both haven't talked to me in days. Maybe they wanted to be alone and thought I would flip out for not being able to be with them. I mean, maybe I would feel a bit left out but they're also dating each other...I think. I'm just upset that they didn't tell me.

Maybe I can hang out with James. He hasn't talked to me since the fight. And after thinking he was right. We should have told them about what happened. It wasn't fair to keep it a secret.

I soon ended up at James's and I knocked on the door.

"Hello?" A girl answered and holy shit she's pretty. She's one of the many girls who make me question if I would rather be with a woman.

"Hi uh, is James home?"

"HEY EGGHEAD, YOUR FRIEND IS HERE" the girl shouted.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I told you to stop calling me th- Ash?" James came to the door as the girl walked away.

"Are you busy?" I rocked back and forth on my feet

"Uh, does Robin and Ivan know you're here?"

"No, they won't talk to me. I think they went on a trip without telling me"

"Okay, um, let's go to the park"

I nodded and James quickly put on his shoes. We walked side by side without saying a word. He's acting weird. Maybe it's because of the fight.

We got to the park and went to the swings. I started to push myself a bit but James stayed still.

"James, I'm sorry for the fight. You were right. We shouldn't have kept it a secret"

"It's uh, Ash are you little? Like at all? Even a tiny bit?" James chewed on his nails

"No?"

"I don't think we should be friends anymore"

"What?" I stopped swinging looking at James.

"I can't be friends with you"

"Why? I know I fucked up from our fight but I'm sorry. You were completely right and I was wrong." I started to tear up.

"It's not because of that Ashley"

"Then what? Am I too annoying in little space? If so I can control myself? Or is it because I'm too clingy because I'll back off. I want to still be your friend James"

"Know what, yeah it is. It's everything about you. How you keep making up excuses and you not listening" James glared at me.

I looked away from him as tears started to fall. I can barely see cars passing by and a cars parking.

"I don't want to be friends with you anymore got it?" James voice cracked a bit.

I nodded and tried to wipe away my tears only for more to form.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH ASH!" I heard Robin scream.

I quickly got off the swing and ran to him burring my face in his chest. Robin wrapped his arms around me trying to comfort me.

"Ash babe, wait in the car for me alright?" Robin kissed my forehead.

I nodded and let go of him going to his truck.

Robin's POV

"What the fuck did you do to him? You were told that you weren't allowed to be with him" I glared at James when I knew Ash was in the truck.

"He came to my house. And I didn't know how to tell him I couldn't be with him and I just used his excuses for my excuse to not be friends" James had tears in his eyes.

"And you just had to make him cry?"

"Either way he would have cried, just be fucking happy that he hates me and won't come near me. That I took the blame instead of you and Ivan!" James got off the swing walking away.

I was about to punch him but then kids started to show up. Sighing I went back to my truck and Ash was balling his eyes out. I don't think right now is a good time to tell him about Ivan.

"Do you wanna go home?" I asked Ash after a minute of silence.

Ashley nodded and put his feet up on the seat. I started the car and drove us to his place which wasn't that far.

As soon as we got to his house Ash ran inside. I quickly followed him and he was in the bathroom throwing up. I bent down and rubbed his back.

"Leave me alone" Ash told me harshly

"What? Why? Ashley what's going on?"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted at me.

"Not till you tell me what's wrong"

"It's doesn't fucking matter! Just go! Go back to Ivan on your stupid trip or whatever it fucking was!"

"Ash we were not on a trip" I tried to keep myself calm.

"Yeah because you guys ignoring my texts and calls being gone isn't being on a trip"

"We weren't answering because Ivan is in the god damn hospital!" I raised my voice.

"W-what?"

"Ivan is in the hospital. He didn't want you to know because he didn't want to worry you" I took a deep breath.

Ash got up from the floor flushing the toilet. He went to the sink and brushed his teeth.

"Ash?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Let's go" he mumbled.

"Go where?"

"The hospital, I want to see Ivan, now hurry up"