47

Ashley's POV

"Ashley wake up, we're here" James shook me.

I grunted and rubbed my eyes. I leaned against James not wanting to move.

"Don't you wanna see Robin and Ivan?"

"I do, I'm just sleepy" I mumbled.

James grabbed my hand and made me get off the bus.

"There's my baby boy" I heard Ivan.

I looked up at him and gave him a hug.

"Oh, Ivan I need to talk to you" Miss.Gill came up to us.

"What's up?"

"If you, Ashley, and James don't mind, could you take care of James, Maria got really sick and couldn't make it"

Ivan looked down at me with a worried look but I gave him a smile "it's okay I'll have Robin"

"Okay, I'll look out for him then" Ivan agreed.

"Thank you"

I looked around to find Robin and he's with another teacher and a girl who's new. I'm guessing they're going over rules or something since they both just started coming here.

James and I went to get our bags and helped set up our tents. I looked for Robin again and he's with the new girl setting up her tent. Why isn't he with me?

"Here" James handed me a paper plate with a pb&j on it.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled watching Robin with the girl.

"You haven't eaten anything today, you need something"

"I'll just throw up"

"Just one bite?"

I looked at James and he has a small smile on his face. I slowly opened my mouth and he put the sandwich in it. I took a bite pouting.

"It's probably just for today" James tried reassuring me.

"Probably" I repeated under my breath.

I gave James the plate back and got up from the log. I went to the big building which is a restroom. I went into a stall and threw up.

Robin's POV

"Kyra stop it" I smiled as she played with me hair.

"But it's so soft"

"I know I know, but you need to eat"

"No, care givers don't get to teww us to eat" she frowned.

"I know I'm new to this but I know for a fact that that's not true"

Kyra giggled a bit and started to eat her sandwich. I looked around a bit and saw Ivan with James but no Ashley. He must've went to the bathroom.

"Kyra can you go to uhh, what's her name, Talia please, I need to make sure Ashley is okay"

"But you're supposed to take care of me"

"I know, but Ashley is my boyfriend and I think he might've got sick again"

"Otays"

I watched Kyra go over to Talia and her little as I got up from the ground. I went to the bathroom and instantly heard sniffles and throwing up.

"Ash?" I opened the stall door.

"I-I'm okay" he took a shaky breath.

"Babe what happened?" I rubbed his back.

"I just got overwhelmed, I'm okay"

"Do I need to call mom?"

"N-no, her and Justin have the house to themselves this weekend and I don't want to ruin that"

"I'm pretty sure your health is more-"

"I said I'm fine okay? So fucking drop it" he raised his voice at me.

"Fine, I was just being worried about you"

I got up and stormed out of the bathroom. What the actual fuck is his problem? He never acts like this when he throws up. He normally wants me to stay with him.

I made sure no body was looking before going into the woods. I pulled out my cigarette box and my lighter. All I need to do is just calm down and see if Ash will talk to me later. Maybe I did something wrong to make him upset.

Maybe its because I'm taking care of Kyra? No he knows I'm doing that, Ms.Williams said she was going to talk to him about it. Fuck what did I do wrong to make him pissy with me?

Back to Ash

I laid in my tent staring through the mesh too look at the stars. I guess both of them are in different tents. And I'm so mad at Robin for not being with me. This was supposed to be a fun weekend with both of them. But all I'm getting is bullshit.

I held onto Mr.Wiggles starting to cry. I know they both love and care for me, so why am I feeling like they don't right now? I don't understand what's happening. I want to go home.