50

Ivan's POV

"Fuck Robin" I moaned as Robin left hickeys on my inner thighs.

"Shhh, don't be too loud"

"There you two are-oh my god" Rustling came up to us.

Robin quickly stopped and I covered myself up. Looking at who it was it's Jame's covering his eyes with random wet spots on his shirt. I quickly pulled up my pants and Robin got off the ground.

"Can I look now?" He asked.

"What the hell are you doing out here? Didn't I just put you to bed?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay shut the fuck up Ivan, I'm pissed at you" James glared back at me.

"What did I do?"

"You left Ashley alone, whenever he came to be with us you pushed him away"

"Because he's supposed to be with Robin helping him with littles"

"Ash wasn't with me. I was told to take care of the new little" Robin raised a brow.

"Wait, so who's been taking care of him?" I started to get worried.

"No one, he's been all by himself, I only just now left him because he fell asleep crying. The only person he has been with was me. Last night and just fucking now"

Both Robin and I looked at each other and started to run to the camp. As we got there some of the teachers were packing up some things.

"Boys? What are you doing outside of your tents?" A teacher asked sternly.

"Ms.Williams said that I was supposed to be taking care of Kyra and that she was going to tell Ivan and Ashley-" Robin started

"But I was told to take care of James and that Ash was going to be with Robin" I finished

"One second, I'm not following" the teacher rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"Ashley has been alone this whole time because no one communicated with each other" James grabbed onto Robin's shirt obviously going into little space.

"Which teachers? You said Williams and who else?"

"Miss.Gill ma'am" I told her.

"Alright. Robin, I'll take Kyra off of your hands and do you want me to take James too?"

James quickly hugged Robin to which he was surprised of.

"No it's fine, we all hang outside of school so we already know how to handle each other" I told her

"Alright. And we will be discussing this in the morning. Go in the tent with Ashley, I'm the one who gave him the big one since I thought you were all going to be together after all"

We went to the tent and Ashley was sat up crying. I got on my knees and held onto him not saying anything. I don't even know what to say. I'm so disappointed in myself for not realizing he was alone.

"Babe?" Robin got in the tent with James.

Ashley crawled away from me and went over to James.

"Babe we need to talk please." Robin sat next to me.

"No, i-i want to be alone" he cried

"That's why we're here Ashley, you've been alone and Robin and I didn't know you were alone"

"You kept pushing me away"

"Because I thought Robin was taking care of you bug. And Robin thought I was taking care of you"

"And you two weren't listening to me. I was trying to tell you the entire time but the only one who listened was James" Ashley raised his voice.

I looked at James and his face was slightly red when Ashley held onto him tighter.

"Babe please come here" Robin held his arms opened.

James gave Ashley a small push and Ashley then crawled to Robins arms balling his eyes out. I went over and hugged both of them.

"You too I guess" Robin mumbled to James.

James quickly came over and joined the hug.

"Ashley we would never try to purposely try to hurt you" Robin kissed Ash's head.

"What about that time we met" James glared.

"Shut it, I was pissed off and didn't understand this shit at the time" Robin glared back.

There was some silence then little snores coming from Ashley. My poor baby tired himself out. I really hope he isn't still upset with us when he wakes up. I really shouldn't have pushed him away like I did. I'm supposed to take care of him, I'm his caregiver, his boyfriend.

"Ivan don't stress out too much, it's not our fault" Robin kissed my cheek.

"Maybe not yours but it's mine. I kept pushing him away from me"

"Only because we were told different things. And now I know why he was so pissed at me. Also James, what do you mean you were with him last night?"

"I uh, the littles had a small party together for the ones who weren't actually little and I asked Ashley to come with me" James stuttered out some.

"He willingly went to a party?"

"Kinda, it was more of a hang out, which by the way he did eat cookies that had weed in them, but no worries I watched over him"

"Did you two have sex?" Robin asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"No" James answered quickly and I can see some shaking from his head.

"Boys, you need to get to bed, we're leaving in the morning" a teacher told us from the outside of the tent.

"Yes ma'am" we all said.

Robin gently laid Ashley down and he held onto him. I can hear Robin sniffling like he's crying. I laid behind Robin putting my arm over him and slightly touching Ashley. James was on the other side of Ash also holding him.