44

Robin's POV

"-like, I understand why he's upset, I would also be upset if he lied to his mom about me" Ivan sighed as I drove us to Ashley's place.

"Do you just want me to take you home? It's clear that you're upset and-" I paused mid sentence as I saw police cars and ambulances at Ashley's house. I quickly parked the car and both Ivan and I rushed out.

"I'm sorry but you can't enter" a police woman stopped us from going inside.

"No, it's okay, they're Ashley's boyfriends" Ashley's mom cried.

I slightly pushed the woman out of my way and went up to Ashley's mom.

"Ashley, he...he took three bottles of pills. I came home when James's sister called saying Ashley was skipping" She cried harder.

"Where is he?" Ivan asked.

"In the truck" she pointed to the ambulance.

Ivan went to the truck and I followed him. We looked in and saw Ashley with a breathing mask on his face and needles in his arms. Ivan hugged me tightly and cried. I hugged him back holding back my own tears.

A couple of days have passed and Ivan and I have been at Ashley's house sleeping in his room. Since Ashley's in the hospital our schools are letting us do our work from home.

"Hey Robin?" Ivan looked up at me as we cuddled on the bed.

"Hm?"

"If Ashley doesn't wake up what's going to happen to us?"

"Well what do you want to do?"

"I...I don't know...I want to be with you but I just, I don't know if I can without Ash" he gripped my shirt.

"I understand, I honestly feel that way too"

Ivan scooted up a bit and got on top of me. I let out a small shaky breath staring into his eyes.

"I-I uh" I don't know what to say.

Ivan kissed me and pulled my hair. I let out a small moan kissing him back. He ginded against me a bit with a small pant.

"Ivan a-are you sure you want to do this? I mean, Ash is-"

"I know, but I just want to get my mind off of everything and cuddling and movies aren't helping me"

"Okay" I nodded. Honestly the cuddles and movies aren't helping me either.

Ivan kissed my neck then traveled down to my chest. Before he could get any further there was a knock on Ashley's door. Ivan got off of me and opened the door.

"Ashley woke up" Ashley's mom smiled crying.

I quickly got off the bed and grabbed my shirt putting it on. We all got in Ivan's car and Ivan drove to the hospital.

"Ashley" his mom ran into the hospital room with Ivan and I following.

"Mom?" He whispered with a raspy voice.

"Oh my god, you're okay, baby you're okay" she hugged him lightly.

"Did you die too?" Ashley asked which broke my heart.

"No, baby you're alive, you didn't die"

"B-but I- mom he hates me, Ivan hates me, he doesn't want to tell his parents about me a-and I don't like it. He's not proud of me. He doesn't love me anymore"

I looked at Ivan and I can tell he's fighting back tears. He balled his hands into fists and left the room.

"Robin?" Ashley noticed me.

"Hi babe" I gave him a small smile.

"T-that wasn't Ivan was it?"

"It was him" I looked down at my feet.

"So he does hate me"

"He doesn't hate you. Ash, his parents are homophobic and think age regression is a kink. I talked to them and they were going on about how they thought you were a gay pedophile when they saw you."

"Honey, he had no choice but to lie. He did it so he could be with you" Ashley's mom held his hand.

"It's always my fault" Ashley started to cry now fully understanding the situation.

"Ash, you just didn't understand. We are not blaming you for anything at all" I told him.

Ashley stared at my neck and I got confused as of why. He had a small smile which just confused me more.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I questioned.

"Because it seems like you and Ivan are getting a long"

I gave him a questioning looked and went over the the mirror. I looked at my neck and there's a hickey forming. Oh shit, when did that happen?

"I'm not mad Robin, I swear" Ashley panicked.

"We didn't know what to do Ash, if you actually died then Ivan and I wouldn't be together. Both of us said we don't want to be in a relationship unless you were there" I turned to him.

"I won't allow that, if I ever die and you two are alive I want you to stay together. Please, don't break up because of me"

I went over to Ashley and hugged him and kissed his lips. The door creaked open and I looked seeing Ivan.

"Ivan" Ashley smiled widely.

Ivan looked shocked but came in. I stepped out of the way and he instantly went to Ash hugging him. Ashley hugged back and kissed his cheek.

"I'm sorry for how I acted, I just thought you didn't like me anymore"

"I will always love you, I just didn't want to be kicked out by my parents"

Ashley kissed Ivan's lips giving him a smile. Ashley's mom made a noise making me look at her. She's crying and has a smile on her face.

I can tell that she's proud of us. She fanned her face a bit trying to dry her tears. I looked back to Ivan and Ash and they're just starting to make out at this point.

"Yo, mom is still here" I told them.

They instantly pulled apart and Ivan coughed a bit with a huge blush on his face and Ashley just gave a big smile.

"You three are just the cutest things ever, never ever change" she hugged all of us.