45

Ivan's POV

"So how's Ashley" James asked me at my locker.

"He's still in the hospital but he's fine" I told him.

"Ithinkimightlikelikeashley" James said something really fast and all I heard was Ashley's name.

"Uhhh what?"

"Nothing, forget it, I just had to say something and now I'm happy you didn't understand me" James sighed.

"James, all I heard from you was Ashley, so what happened?"

"Nothing happened to him, please don't make me say it again" James started to tear up.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it again" I quickly hugged James trying to calm him down.

"James what's wrong?" Maria came up to us.

"I-I said something and I regret it" James cried into my shoulder.

"What did he say?" She looked at me.

I shrugged and patted James's head. The bell rang and James let go of me wiping his tears. I gave him a smile and ruffled his hair a bit.

"Hey Ivan" Shane sat next to me in the library.

I waved at her a bit and rubbed my neck.

"You look pale, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I think I'm just sick again"

"Your condition?" She questioned.

"Shush" I covered her mouth "I don't want anyone to know about that, please"

"He's going to find out some day" Shane said as I removed my hand.

"He's going through a lot and I don't want him to know okay? You and the faculty are the only ones who know"

"Fine fine, but are you sure you don't want to go home. You look like you're in pain"

"I've missed too much school, I'll be fine"

"Ivan, you seriously don't look too well, you need to go home"

"I'm fine" I glared at her as my breathing got heavy.

"Nope, you have to go home, can you drive?"

"I didn't drive, Robin took me"

"Oh, I remember you talking about him. But didn't he think age regression was a kink?"

"He did but he learned, and is still learning"

"I'm still taking you home" Shane got up.

I sighed and got up too making me dizzy. Shane grabbed me and helped me stay up. We walked out of the library and to the front office.

Shane got me signed out and we got to her car.

"IVAN" I heard robins voice and saw him running up to the car. The hell?

I got back out of the car and held onto it so I didn't fall.

"Why are you leaving school?" He asked.

"Why are you at this school?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm transferring remember? Why are you leaving?"

"I'm sick again, I'll be fine" I gave him a smile.

"I can take you home if you want, I'm done here anyways"

"Honestly that would be great because I do have a test coming up" Shane said.

I closed the door and Shane got out. I wrapped my arm around Robin's shoulder just incase I get dizzy. Robin gave me a smile and kissed my lips.

"Hey there buddy" I pet my dog Lance as we got to my house.

"You have a cocker spaniel" Robins eyes lit up as Lance started to bark.

"Yeah" pain shot threw my chest.

Lance bit my pants trying to get me to sit down. I gave him a pat on the head and motioned Robin to come inside. Lance kept trying to make me sit down but I ignored it.

"I think your dog is trying to tell you something" Robin tilted his head.

"I know, but it's fine"

"Ivan?" I heard my mom.

"Hi mom, sorry I got sick again" I looked at her as she entered the living room.

"Oh, You are Robin correct?" She looked at Robin.

"Uh, yeah, yes ma'am" Robin didn't make any eye contact.

Lance barked at me still trying to get me to sit down. I went to the kitchen and grabbed my meds. No wonder I felt like shit, I forgot to take them.

"Why so many?" Robin came in.

"No reason" I mumbled taking them. "Can you help me take me to my room?"

"Yeah sure"

Robin helped me up to my room and Lance followed. I sat on my bed and Robin sat next to me.

"Your room is very very bland, and the hell is up with the Jesus painting?" Robin looked around.

"My parents obviously, and my parents say that the painting of Jesus watches over me" I rolled my eyes.

Robin hugged me and stared to kiss my neck.

"Now now Robin, you don't want to do anything in front of Jesus would you?" I joked.

"Oh my god, I'm covering that thing up" Robin got up taking off his hoodie putting it over the painting.

I got up and made Robin face me before pushing him against the wall kissing his lips. Robin kissed back putting his hands in my hair pulling it a bit.

He then pushed me off of him and onto my bed. He got on top of me grinding on me. I flipped us over and bit his lower lip. Robin struggled against me till he finally got back on top.

"Ivan?" My mom knocked.

Robin quickly got off of me as soon as my mom opened the door.

"Do you need me to make you an appointment?"

"No, I'll be fine mom"

"Are you sure? I can get you in now if I need to"

"Mom I promise I'm fine"

"Okay okay, I'll leave you two alone" my mom left.

As soon as the door closed Robin got on top of me kissing my lips. I flipped us over so I'm on top. This is going to take a long time till one of us gives in.

"Let me be on top" Robin grumbled.

"Awe is someone getting grumpy because they can't have what they want" I cood

"You're an asshole" he relaxed his body.

I smirked knowing that I won. I instantly put my face into his neck leaving hickeys everywhere.

(Y'all I might just have to make up some medical bs because I can't find any real ones that describe what Ivan has)