17

Ashley's P.O.V

"want anything to eat?" Dylan asked as I sat on the couch.

I shook my head no and he sighed sitting next to me.

"Are you okay?"

"No, nothing is ever okay, nothing ever goes right for me, once i feel happy something always destroys it" I cried hugging Dylan.

Dylan held me and started rubbing my back.

"Dylan, am i the bad person here?" I asked pulling away wiping my tears.

"No, you're not, they're the ones who didn't care, you have the right to be mad at them"

I chuckled a bit and sniffled.

"Also, I wanted to say sorry for what I did to you at the mall, i guess that i never got over you" Dylan chuckled

"Really? You never got over me?"

"Yeah, and when i overheard Robin talking about that little school i got jealous that i couldn't be there for you because i missed the little you"

"Wait, you knew that i was a little?"

"I always knew, you tried to hide it all the time and everyone was blind about it besides Robin and I"

"So, you don't think that its a kink school?"

"No, i just missed you, i was hoping that if i bullied you enough that it'll make you come back, dumb right?"

"Very, but I'm back now" i smiled

"I'm glad that you're back" Dylan kissed my cheek

I giggled a bit and i quickly covered my mouth.

"Hey, it's okay, you can go little, you need to"

"Are you sure? I don't want to annoy you"

"You won't annoy me i promise, i always protected you when you went little, sometimes the others would get suspicious of why you wouldn't pick on someone and I covered for you saying that you were feeling too stressed"

I giggled and hugged him. He hugged me back and we cuddled on the couch watching movies.

There was a knock on the door waking me up. Im still being held by Dylan who's asleep.

There was another knock then the doorbell rang. Dylan groaned and sat up.

"I'm coming" he shouted getting up. I stayed on the couch and laid back down trying to get back to sleep.

"Is Ashley here?" I heard Ivan.

"Why?"

"He ditched half way through school, now tell me where he is"

"I didn't say come in jackass" Dylan yelled

I opened my eyes when someone picked me up. I'm now in Ivan's arms.

"Put me down" I tried kicking him.

"No, im taking you home prince"

"Let me go, i hate you you fucking cheater" I tried getting out if his arms and I started crying.

Ivan put me down and sat me on the couch.

I tried to hit him but he grabbed both of my arms and before i could kick him he held my legs with his.

"Ashley, stop trying to fight me and let me explain for fuck sake" Ivan yelled.

I flinched and i looked over at Dylan. He looks worried and he knows that if he gets in the way things will get worse.

"Ashley, what Robin and i were doing we thought that you would see us and just join in, we heard you slam the front door we quickly stopped and tried finding our clothes, when we got to the living room you were already gone" Ivan said calming down.

"I don't believe you, I called out your names and you didn't even bother to look at me, now let me go" i got got out of Ivan's grip and ran over to Dylan hugging him crying.

"Ashley"

"Look, you should just go, it's clear that he doesn't want to be around you"

I heard Ivan walk out and the door closing.

"I want to go back home" I choked out.

"Okay, give it a minute so you don't run into Ivan"

I nodded and Dylan rubbed my back and kissed my head.

After a minute i grabbed my stuff and walked out of the house.

"I was wondering how long it would take" i heard Ivan.

I looked to my left and he was sitting on the porch bench. I rolled my eyes and i walked down the steps going home.

"Come here" Ivan picked me up making me face him.

"Let go of me, i want to go home" i punched him

"And I'm taking you home, just relax please" Ivan's voice cracked a bit.

I stayed silent and he started walking. He rubbed my back and started to hum softly. I put my head down on his shoulder starting to feel sleepy from crying.

"Where was he?" I heard Robin as we walked inside a house.

"Shh, he's sleeping, and he was at Dylan's"

I was put down on what feels like a couch and a blanket was put over me.

"Why was he there?" Robin asked

"Because we fucked up that's why, Robin, he said that he doesn't care if I die" Ivan said and its sounded like he's starting to cry.

"Are you sure he said that?"

"Yes, he told Tessa that if I jumped off a bridge he wouldn't give a fuck"

"Okay, yeah, we defiantly fucked up, he would never tell someone that, I didn't know that what we did would make him mad, I thought he would just join"

"And I told him that, but he didn't believe me because he called out our names but we didn't answer him"

"I didn't hear him say our names"

"Neither did I"

"Maybe we should let him go, it's clear that he doesn't want us anymore"

"I don't know, I love him"

"I love him too but we can't force him to stay"

I kept listening to their conversation and I started to cry. And I think I'm about to throw up. I quickly got up from the couch and ran to Robin's bathroom.

"Shit, Ashley are you okay" Robin ran into the bathroom.

I shook my head no and cried more trying to not throw up.

"Do you want to be alone?"

I nodded and started to throw up more.