25

Ashley's POV

I woke up with my head pounding, James is asleep next to me shirtless. I lifted the covers and noticed that I'm also shirtless and my boxers weren't on.

"JAMES" I pushed him off of the bed.

"Ow what the fuck Ash" James groaned.

I quickly got off of the bed and tried finding my underwear only to find them under the blankets.

The door opened and Maria, Ivan, and Robin came in. They look like shit. I'm trying to remember what happened from last night but I can't remember anything.

"Ashley are you okay?" Ivan asked me.

I looked over at James who has a small smile on his face. Did I do it with him? No I couldn't have. Could I?

"Ashley did you drink after we left?" Robin came up to me.

I looked up at him panicked tears wanting to escape.

"James, did Ashley have sex with you?" Robin asked James not breaking eye contact with me.

"Ashley wouldn't do that, right Ash?" Ivan sounded hear broken.

"Not exactly" James chuckled.

"Ashley, what did you do" Robin raised his voice.

"I-I don't....I don't know" I answered my tears escaping.

"What do you mean not exactly?" Ivan asked.

"Both of us were drunk, he was tired and horny, I tried putting him to bed but he refused to till he got rid of his hard on, but he didn't want to do it himself then after that things got a bit blurry but I know we didn't have sex"

Robin's face got red with anger and I ran into the bathroom before he could get anymore mad at me. I don't remember getting drunk, I don't remember anything. I believe James that we didn't have sex but why was I naked?

"Ashley, pack your stuff and get it in the car, we're leaving" Robin knocked on the door.

We've been in the car for an hour and no one is talking. All I can here is the ac and Robin's music form his headphones.

"Ivan" I whispered.

"Yes bug?"

"I'm going to puke again"

"Do you want me to pull over or find and exit to a gas station"

I didn't answer him afraid of making the wrong choice. My whole body has been shaking nonstop. This was a mistake, this whole trip was a mistake.

"I need you to answer me Ashley" Ivan told me.

"I'll hold it" I whispered putting my feet up on the seat.

Ivan sighed and pulled to the next exit. We got to a small gas station and he parked the car before getting out.

"Come on Ashley" Ivan opened my door.

I shook my head no as I started to cry again. Ivan unbuckled me and turned my body to face him.

"Ashley, I'm not mad at you, I'm just worried because you can't remember what happened, and James said it was all a blur. It's not your fault, me and you made horrible decisions last night, I tried to force you to drink then you felt obligated to do it. I'm really sorry Ashley" Ivan had tears in his eyes.

"But I did stuff with James, I cheated again" I cried.

"Baby boy, listen to me, it is fine, you didn't mean to cheat, you didn't know what you were doing. James said that you wanted Robin and I but it got too much. It was a drunk decision, we are not mad at you"

I looked at Robin but his face seems mad. I'm just being lied to, both of them are mad at me. Both of them hate me.

"Can we hurry up, there's going to be a snowstorm and I don't want to be stuck in it" Robin sighed.

"Let's crash at a hotel, I don't have the energy to drive" Ivan told Robin.

I got out of the car and went into the small gas station. There's no bathrooms.

"Excuse, where are the restrooms?" I asked the person at the front desk.

"They are outside on the left" they told me

"Thank you"

I went back outside and it seems that Robin is yelling at James. Covering my mouth so I wouldn't puke outside I rushed to the bathroom. I made it on time and started to throw up.

My head is on the window and my body is still shaking. I'm sweating like crazy and I just feel terrible. We stopped four times because I had to throw up. I even took some medicine to help me.

"Open" Maria told me.

I opened my mouth and she stuck a thermometer under my tongue. After about 30 seconds it beeped and she took it out of my mouth.

"99 degrees, Ashley how do you feel?"

I didn't answer her, I feel like if I did I would just feel worse.

"The nearest place is a motel, is that okay?" Ivan said looking at his phone as Robin drove.

"Yeah, show me the address"

I looked at James and he looks really worried. I put my head on Maria's shoulder breathing heavily. It feels like it's getting worse. Maria grabbed my backpack and pulled out one of my pink pacifiers putting it in my mouth. I sucked on it slowly slipping into little space.

"We'll be at a motel soon, you'll be okay" Ivan told me.

We soon got to the motel and Robin went inside getting us a room. My fever went up making me feel worse. It's up at 100 which is scary. Ivan said if it got worse then I might have to go to the hospital.

"Alright, I got us three rooms" Robin said coming back to the car

"Why three?" James asked

Robin didn't answer him he just got his bags from the back. I got out of the car and Robin handed me a room key.

"Second floor room 28" He told me before going to over the rooms.

Am I in a room alone? Is that why he got three? He's definitely mad at me.