43

Ashley's POV

"Morning Ash, why are you taking the bus?" James asked as I got to the bus stop obviously not little.

"My mom went to work and I sorta don't want to see Ivan right now" I told him taking off my headphones.

"Did you two get in a fight?"

"Not really, I met his dad yesterday and he lied about me"

"He probably had a reason to lie right?"

"I don't fucking care if there was a reason, it fucking hurt me and it's like he already planned what to tell his parents about me. I'm at another breaking point but he doesn't fucking care"

James was about to say something else but I put my headphones back on going back to my music. James stood front of me and held out a paci that had my name on it. I gave him a small smile and took it putting it in my pocket.

James said something but I couldn't hear him but his mouth moving looked like he said "I love you" and his face had a small blush growing across it.

The bus soon came and we both got on and sat on the same seat. James laid his head on my shoulder and I let him do it.

"Hey Ash" Tessa came into the nurses office to aid.

"Hi" I waved a little doing my homework.

"Okay, I know you will probably get upset for me asking this but are you mad at Ivan? He told me that you were avoiding him"

"I would rather not talk about it please"

"Alright, I'm sorry if I made you upset" she gave me an apologetic look.

"You didn't. I have a question though"

"What's up?"

"Is it okay if you take care of me for a bit. I want to go little but I'm scared to do it alone"

"Where's Ms.Gill?"

"She's out today, there's a sub but he stepped out because the principal needed to talk to him"

"And you're afraid of going little in front of him yeah?"

I nodded and messed with my fingers.

"Oh come here hun" she gave me a smile opening up her arms.

I giggled slipping into little space running into her arms. She hugged me and picked me up.

I pulled out the paci that James gave me and popped it into my mouth. As I did I heard footsteps and I got scared thinking it was the sub. When I looked I was more upset that it wasn't him, it's Ivan.

"Prince? Where have you been? I was getting worried." Ivan widened his eyes.

I turned my head away from him trying to force myself out of little space. Of course it's hard for me to get out as soon as I slipped.

"Prince, please, did I do something wrong?"

"Chu lied" I mumbled giving up on getting out of little space.

"If you're talking about last night it's because of my dad. Baby, my parents are super homophobic and won't understand little space"

"I don't care, it hurt" I started to cry.

"I know it would hurt you, but what else was I supposed to do? I got scared, I panicked."

"Tessa me wanna go home, I feel sickie" I ignored Ivan.

"I'll take him home" Ivan insisted.

"No" I grumbled.

"It's fine Ivan, I'll do it, he probably just needs some time to understand"

Tess rubbed my back and walked me out of the nurses office and to the front office. Tessa signed me out and took me to her car. She helped me in and started to drive me home.

When we got there I realized that my mom wasn't there. It's okay, I will be just fine without her.

I got out of the car and thanked her before going in my house. Everything is so quiet.

I went up to my room and laid down on my bed. I took out my phone and pulled up Dylan's number. My finger hovered over the call button. I clicked it and put it up to my ear.

It rang a couple of times till someone picked up. The hell?

"Hello?" I heard Dylan's mom answer.

"Oh sorry, I uh, I thought it was going to go to his voice mail. It's Ashley by the way"

"It's alright Ashley, I was just surprised when someone called."

"I wanted to hear his voice...do you blame me?"

"For what hun?"

"Him killing himself...in his letter it was only about me and I feel like it's my fault. If I just let him do it one more time then maybe he wouldn't be dead" I started to tear up.

"Ashley, it is not your fault, he was not in a good mental state"

"Is it okay if I hang up and call again so I can hear is voice?"

"I don't think that's a good ide-"

"Please"

"You won't like what you hear"

"P-please"

"Alright, but I'm just warning you, it's not what it used to be" she sighed before hanging up

I instantly called Dylan's number again waiting to hear our old voicemail. I miss it. "Sorry that I couldn't answer your call, I'm probably taking care of bear." "Hi I'm bear" that's what it was, me giggling in the background purposely trying to ruin his voicemail till he gave up.

As it rang it went to his voicemail. I pulled the phone away from my ear hearing a loud scream, Dylan's scream.

I quickly hung up and started to cry. It's all my fault. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed random pill bottles. I opened them and poured them into my mouth swallowing them dry.

As I took more I locked the door and sat in the tub. I opened another bottle swallowing those as well.

I felt my body slowly giving out. It needs to be faster. I grabbed the last bottle and struggled to open it but I soon got it.