15

Ashley's P.O.V

It's been about a week and everything has been good. I made a few more friends at school and Robin and Ivan are closer. Robin does slip back up to his old self once in a while when he gets mad but its fine.

I knocked on Robin's front door and waited for someone to open it. No one came. I grabbed the spare key and unlocked the door walking inside.

"Anyone home?" I called out.

I heard noises in Robin's room and I went over there. I opened the door slightly and I did not like what I saw. Robin and Ivan both naked kissing each other.

"Guys?" I started tearing up.

They didn't acknowledge my existence, they both kept going at it.

"Robin? Ivan?"

I closed the door and went the living room. Robin's cat is on the couch siting on a pile of clothes, their clothes.

"How long has this been happening mouse?" I petted the cat.

She just meowed and jumped off the couch. I got up and left Robin's apartment. Since when were they that close? I knew they weren't fighting anymore but this, when the actual fuck.

"Hey watch it" I heard someone say as I ran into them.

"Sorry" I looked up and saw my bully.

"Where's your boyfriends?"

"Is anyone at your house?"

"What? Ash why would you ask that?"

"Not answering my damn question"

"My dad is leaving soon" he sighed.

"Good, lets go" i grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his house which isnt far away.

"Oh, Ash, it's nice to see you, you and Dylan getting along again?" Dylan, my bully's dad asked.

"Sort of" I chewed my lip.

"Well, im heading out to work, you two have fun" his dad smiled getting in the car

I smiled back and pulled Dylan into his house.

"Ash, what the fuck are you doing?" Dylan got out of my grip.

"Your house hasn't changed much" i said ignoring him.

I went to his bedroom and looked around. Nothing really changed but I expected that.

The only thing that really changed is the tv and more posters.

"Ashley, why the fuck are you here?" Dylan turned me around.

"I want to fuck" I said getting close to him.

"Excuse me?"

"I said i want to fuck"

Before he could say anything i kissed his lips and undid his belt.

"Fuck, Dylan" I moaned throwing my head back as he pounded into me.

My phone started ringing and I bit my lip and saw that it's my mom.

"Shit" i cursed gripping the bed sheet.

"Answer it slut" Dylan growled going deeper.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Ashley, where are you, you said you were going to Robin's but him and Ivan just came over to see you"

"No one was answering the door so i went to Dylan's" I bit my lip.

"You're at Dylan's? Im coming to get you" i heard Robin in the background.

"I have to go" i quickly hung up the phone and pulled Dylan into a kiss as i moaned cumming on my stomach.

After a few more thrusts from Dylan he pulled out and came on my chest.

"Fuck, it's been too long" i chuckled out of breath.

"I'll get you a rag and some water" Dylan smiled.

Dylan and I are watching tv in his room both of us shirtless. And by watching tv I mean the tv is on but I'm sitting on his lap making out with him.

"Ashley, where the hell are you" I heard Robin's voice.

I chuckled as Dylan kissed down to my neck.

"Dylan that tickles" i smiled

"Ashley what the fuck" Robin yelled pulling me off of Dylan.

"Ashley what the hell are you doing" Ivan looked at me looking like he's about to cry.

"Being friends with Dylan again, what the fuck does it look like" I got back up and sat by Dylan.

"This is not being friends with him, you're cheating on us, with the guy who raped you" Ivan shouted.

"So im the cheater now? Don't make me into the god damn villain when you two were fucking and didn't even care that i was there, i even fucking called out to you both and you ignored me" I screamed at them and got up

"Ashley i didn't kno-" Robin started.

"Whatever, fuck both of you, I'll see you later Dylan" i grabbed my shirt and put it on walking out.

Fuck them, they didn't care, non of them do.

"Hey, emo shit" i heard someone shout at me as I walked to i don't know where.

I ignored them and kept walking starting to kick a rock.

"Don't ignore me you emo twink" the person shoved me and i looked at him up and down.

"Piss off" i hissed

"So you want to fight?"

"Maybe i do, and you'll lose"

"Me? Losing to a boney person like you? In your dreams"

The guy tried punching me but i dodged it and I kicked him in the nuts. He instantly fell down and I bent down and started punching his face till he's bleeding.

I got back up and kicked his stomach hard. I'm pretty sure I gave him a broken nose. I walked away like nothing happened.

I'll let you on a little secret, i use to be a bully. I hung with Dylan and his friends a lot, so did Robin. Then Robin left for an unknown reason. But I left a year later when i found out that I went to far and killed someone. I didn't kill kill them, they did it themselves, but I'm pretty sure I'm the reason for it. I would beat them at school and after school a lot. I didn't realize the pain i gave to people till i heard the news.

My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts

"Hello?" I answered

"Where are you" i heard Robin's voice

"Doesn't fucking matter where I am"

"Tell me now"

"I don't think I will fucking cocksucker" I quickly hung up the phone and started running.