46

Ashley's POV

I'm finally out of that hospital. The noises were unbearable.

"ASHLEY" James jumped onto me as I got into my class.

I hugged him tightly and we ended up on the floor roughhousing.

"Boys, don't get hurt alright, take it easy" the teacher told us.

We kept playing till I felt someone behind me. I stopped playing with James and looked at who it was.

"Hey babe" Robin smiled at me.

"Wobin? Chu here's? How chu here?" I made uppie arms.

"A lot of paper work and convincing to my parents is how" he picked me up.

I held onto him tightly giggling.

"And who's this Ashley?" My teacher came up to us.

"I'm Robin and I've been friends with Ash since we were kids" Robin told her trying to avoid her eyes.

"Oh Robin, you're Ashley's other boyfriend. He talks about you all of the time"

"Miss did I miss the trip?" I tilted my head.

"No you didn't, it's just this weekend"

"Wobin we can goes campings, wemembew when's we went a wots duwing da summews?"

"Yeah and we would always forget food or blankets or just something"

"Ashley I know you're looking so forward to this trip but I need to talk to your mom about it" The teacher spoke softly.

"Whys? She already sign paper?" I tilted my head confused.

"Its because you were in the hospital babe" Robin ruffled my hair.

I made an 'oh' face understanding why. The bell rang so Robin put me down and kissed my cheek before leaving. I already miss him.

I went to my desk and sucked on my thumb. James put a paci infront of me. I stared at it in confusion. James already got me a deco paci so why another? He kissed my cheek with a blush on his face. Awww he's so cute when he's shy.

I giggled to myself and started to pay attention to the teacher.

"Flashlight?" My mom read off a list.

"Check"

"And most importantly, the tent and sleeping bag"

"The teachers said that they had the tents but I do have my sleeping bag and extra blankets and pillows"

"Alright, you're all set then" my mom smiled.

"No he's not, look at what I found on the floor" Justin came over with my stuffie.

"Mr.Wiggles how could I ever forget you" I ran over to Justin to grab my plush pig that's in a cow onesie.

"Let's get you to school hun" my mom grabbed her car keys.

"U-um, can Justin actually take me?" I asked lowering my head.

"Of course darling" my mom sounded surprised.

Justin and I left the house and he helped me put my stuff in the back of the car. I got in the front and buckled in. Justin got in and started up the car.

"Is something wrong?" He asked me

"No? I mean, I just wanted to apologize to you"

"For what?" Justin backed out of the driveway.

"For how I've been treating you. Most guys my mom has been with usually hurts her. I thought you were going to do the same. But since it's been 5 months and my mom has been happy I guess I was wrong"

"Ash kiddo, you don't need to be sorry. I know that you have a hard time with men with your mom. Trust me, I know the feeling with my own mom"

"You do?"

"Yeah, but when I was 22 i realized she was finally happy with a man that she's been married with for 3 years"

"3 years?" My eyes widened.

"Yep. But you aren't nearly as bad as me, you hated me from a distance, I would get physical"

"How physical?"

"Depended on the guy, some I would just yell at, some I would punch, some of them lead to hospitals"

"Damn, I wish I had the courage to do that with my dad and the other shitty ass guys my mom was with"

"Oh, I meant to talk to you about your little space. Is yours the kink one or the coping one?"

"The coping one"

Justin let out a sigh of relief and smiled. That made me smile and let out a small giggle. He seems glad that it's not the other one.

"Oh, you can drop me off here" I told him as we got to my school.

"Alright, have fun kiddo, and text us if anything happens alright?"

"Thank you" I gave him a quick hug before getting out of the car.

"ASHLEY" James came running towards me at full speed.

I quickly dropped my bags as he ran into me making us fall to the ground.

"Holy shit are you okay?" He quickly slipped out of little space.

"Yeah I'm okay" I rubbed my elbow that hit the ground.

He quickly looked over my arm checking if I was hurt. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the side of my head.

"I'm fine James, don't worry" I hugged back.

James got off the ground and helped me up. He grabbed my bags and led me to the busses.

AN- ITS ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY...and I can't believe that I've been writing this story for 3 years. It started in 2020 omg.

Comment on what you would like to see next because after the camping part I really don't know what to do next. I know that I want more Robin and Ivan but I don't really know how to do that.

But thank you my lovelies for reading <3