49

Ivan's POV

"Morning Robin" I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he sat next to me for breakfast.

Robin grumbled and laid his head on my shoulder. I sniffed him a bit smelling something weird.

"Were you smoking?"

"Yeah. I think I did something to piss off Ash but I don't know what and it's stressing me out."

"I'm sorry love, did you try talking to him before we went to sleep?"

"Yeah but he was already asleep so I didn't want to wake him"

"Ash says he's feeling sick so he's gonna stay in the tent" James came up to us.

"Did he say why he's mad at me?" Robin lifted his head.

"I tried to mention it but he just got mad at me"

"Ugh, he's doing his protection thing again, I hate it when he does that."

"His what?" I gave him a concern look.

"He does this thing sometimes where he pushes people away and gets mad at them because he doesn't want people to worry about him or he's just trying to stand up for himself. At least what I think it is. He doesn't realize that he does it so it's not a clear answer"

"When will he stop?"

"I dunno. One time it lasted for 3 months"

"Do you know why?" James asked

"I think it's because I started to date this one girl who he had a crush on but I didn't know he liked her so it stressed me the fuck out to where I broke up with her since Ash is my literal fucking everything"

"Wait, I thought Ashley was gay?" I got confused.

"No, he's Bi, that or pan. I think? He likes girls but doesn't feel sexually attracted to them unless they can be dominant with him and can take care of him. But with guys he's both romantically and sexually attracted" (please actually tell me what this means)

"I learn something new about my baby pretty much everyday. The other day I found out that he used to drink pickle juice straight from the jar" I smiled.

"Shit, I need to do something, and before you ask, no I'm not going to smoke" Robin got up and went to the bathrooms.

"He drinks pickle juice?" James chuckled.

"Used to, he told me that one time he drank too much and got sick then never drank it again. Which is a straight up lie because I saw him taking a shot of it when he thought I was asleep on his couch. I just thought he was being curious"

It's almost the end of the night and my baby hasn't come out of the tent once. I'm getting really worried about him. I gave him lunch but i don't think he even touched it.

"Heeeyyy" Robin sat on my lap as I was on the ground leaning against a tree.

"Hey lovely" I kissed his neck.

"Everyone is asleep in their tents you know?" Robin turned around to face me.

"Really Robin? At the camping trip? A SCHOOL camping trip?"

"My my, I was just going to suggest a night time swim in the lake you naughty boy"

"We both know damn well that's not what you were implying"

"Ugh just let me tease you"

"By setting up a shitty porno scene?"

"Yeah I don't know what I was thinking. But do you wanna?"

"Fuck it let's go"

"Hell yeah"

Robin got off of me and pulled me up from the ground. We went deeper into the woods and Robin made me go down on my knees as we were far away from everyone. I glared up at him which he gave me a smirk.

"You should've been faster" he pulled down his pajama pants along with his boxers.

I rolled my eyes and started to give him a blowjob still looking up at him. Robin put one hand in my hair and the other covering his mouth stifling his moans.

Under his breathy moans I can hear him begging for more.

James's POV

"Idan" I went into Ashley's and Robin's tent.

"He's not here, leave me alone" Ashley mumbled under his blankets.

I heard sniffling making me instantly go out of little space. "Ash what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong, just leave me alone"

"That is not true, you have been upset all weekend, please talk to me"

"They don't want me" Ash sat up with tears streaming from his eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Ivan has been taking care of you this whole time not even paying attention to me and Robin has been with another girl. I have been in this tent alone all weekend and they don't care"

"Hold up, Robin hasn't been with you?"

"N-no, no one has been with me, not even a teacher or another caregiver"

"Ashley I am so sorry" I quickly hugged him.

"And R-Robin is acting like he doesn't know what he's doing wrong"

"I'm here for you right now okay? And as soon as Ivan comes back I will tell him what's going on"

Ashley nodded and held onto me. He's shaking badly.

"Did you eat?"

"It's worse when I'm upset"

"Can you at least try?"

He shook his head no and buried his face in my chest. I didn't push it any further. Ash just needs to be comforted right now.