26

Robin's POV

I can't fucking believe him. He cheated fucking again.

"Robin" Ivan grabbed my shoulder turning me around before I got to our room.

"What Ivan, I'm really not in the mood"

"Yeah, I can fucking tell, do you even realize that Ashley isn't doing well"

"He got drunk, of course he's not doing well" I rolled my eyes getting into our room.

"No Robin, he's actually not doing well, he's paler than usual and he's sweating and shaking, he has a temperature of 100 and it's still going up"

"Karma" I got into the room throwing my bag on one of the beds.

"Not karma Robin, look I know you're pissed at him but both of them were drunk, Ashley doesn't remember anything but James does and they did not have sex, they just masturbated together"

"I don't care Ivan, Ashley shouldn't have done that, I almost lost him because he got drunk again"

"So you're just letting him go because a drunk decision that he doesn't remember?"

"I'm not letting him g-"

"Yes you are Robin, you made him have his own room, you are pushing him away, you forgave me for my drunk decision and mine was worse than Ashley's, I forced him to do something that he didn't want to do"

"Fine, okay, you're right, I'm just angry"

"I know you are" Ivan pulled me into a hug "But you can't let your anger out on Ashley by ignoring him, I'm going to stay with him tonight and make sure his fever doesn't get worse, and you need to be alone to think, maybe talk to James and Ashley about what happened"

"If Ashley will let me talk" I looked down at our feet.

"He will because he loves you"

"Did they tell you what happened?"

"Yes, but you need to ask them, not me"

I nodded and looked up at Ivan, god damn this guy is fucking tall. I've realized that I do like him, but I have to push my feelings aside because I'm with Ashley and I doubt Ivan even likes me back. Though he is a good kisser from the times we've done stuff with Ash.

"Am I interrupting something?" I heard Ashley.

I looked at the door and Ivan is right, he really does look terrible. I walked over to Ashley getting out of Ivan's hug. I put my hand on his forehead and it's burning.

"I think it's because you're overwhelmed and how you sat in the cold shower in your clothes, you even stayed in them not changing" I said "But then again, I don't think you would get this sick just from that"

"You're not mad at me?" Ashley looked at me with big eyes

"Well, I'm upset that I couldn't watch but no, I'm not mad" I tried joking.

Ashley smiled a bit and he looks a bit calmer. "Where did you three go last night? Because you showed up this morning"

"I can't even remember, we probably walked around all night"

"Do you have a crush on Ivan?" Ash asked out of no where

"W-what? No I hate that guy's guts" My face redden

Ashley screeched and jumped up onto me laughing. He knows, he always knows. I held onto him and kissed his head.

"I love you so much Ashley, I'm sorry that I got angry with you"

"It's alright, I would have been too, actually I have been. But it's okay because we recognized our mistakes and we're fixing them" Ashley let out a small cough.

"Let's get you to bed so you can take a nap, can you try eating later though?" I rubbed Ashley's back

Ashley nodded then I heard faint snoring in my ear. I smiled and brought Ashley to his and Ivan's room. His stuff was already in there by Maria and James.

Ashley's POV

I watched the tv as Ivan was next to me on his phone. The food he brought is getting cold but my stomach feels horrible. I don't know why I got sick out of no where, maybe it's because I got drunk.

I looked over at Ivan and he seems really focused. I chewed my lip pulling at the skin of it.

"Ivan" I whispered

"Yes prince?"

"Bathroom?" I pointed to the bathroom.

"Only if I come with you, I love you so much but I don't trust you going to the bathroom alone right now"

"I don't have to go anymore" I frowned.

"Can you drink some water at least prince?"

I looked at the unopened water bottle that's in front of me.

"I feel too sick to keep anything down" I started to tear up.

"Baby boy it's okay" Ivan quickly held me in his arms.

I slightly pushed him off crying more "I-I don't want to get you sick"

"Ashley I would rather get sick than you feeling terrible"

I laid my head on Ivan's shoulder as I felt like my body is getting worse. "Ivan I feel like I'm going to throw up again"

"Okay prince, let's get you to the bathroom"

Ivan picked me up and brought me to the bathroom. As I got to the toilet I instantly threw up. My whole body is shaking and I have no idea what is wrong with me.

Ivan rubbed my back and made sure that I'm okay.

"I-I need to call my mom" I cried.

"I'll call her, you stay here"

I nodded and tried to not throw up anymore. I'm scared of what's happening to me.

Y'all speaking of being sick, I recently got a job and I woke up at 6am this morning feeling like I needed to throw up but I waited an hour to see if I would feel better but I didn't I just felt worse so I called in and my manager said that I can't get it off unless I have a doctors note...I told her that I have no car and my friends parents don't have one either so now I have to work even though I'm shaking badly and need to throw up.