51

James POV

It's been a week since we went camping and nothing much happened besides us sorting things out from Ash being alone. And I thought that not telling Ivan and Robin what happened between Ashley and I would be a good thing but honestly it's starting to bug me. I need to come clean to them. I did stuff with Ash without his full consent but he's acting like it doesn't matter.

"Hey Ash?" I looked at him as his eyes were glued to the movie that's on the tv.

"Wuddup?" He didn't look at me.

"I think we should tell them"

"Tell who what?"

"Tell Ivan and Robin what happened during camp"

"No" he gave me a glare.

"Yes Ash, we need to tell them before it gets too late"

"We're not telling them. Robin is going to hurt you and both of them will leave me. I can't have that happen"

"I can just tell them myself"

"You can't do that James, we promised that we wouldn't tell them anything. We promised that we would just forget about it" he started to tear up.

"I know but-"

"But what James?! Do you really want Robin to put you in the hospital?! Do you want both of them to fucking leave me?!" He started to raise his voice at me.

"Of course not! I just can't hold it in anymore! You may be able to keep secrets like this but I can't! I can't lie to my friends!"

"It's not lying if they don't ask!"

"Boys what's up with all of the shouting?" Ashley's mom's boyfriend came in. Justin I think was his name.

"Tell him that secrets aren't supposed to be told to others" Ash got up from the bed pointing at me.

"Well it depends on what kind of secret. If it's harming you or anyone else then you should definitely say something"

"AND ITS NOT HARMING ANYONE BECAUSE WE HAVENT SAID ANYTHING" Ashley started to cry.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" Justin's voice changed to more softness.

"He promised that we wouldn't talk about it, that we would just forget about it" Ash cried into Justin's arms.

"Did you ever think that it's hurting me? About me not telling your boyfriends about what happened?" I tried to not shout.

"I DONT CARE I DONT FUCKING CARE! I CANT LOSE THEM!" Ashley started to pull at his hair.

"James can you give us a minute?" Justin looked at me trying to get Ash to stop hurting himself.

I nodded and got up from the bed and went to the living room. I laid down on the couch curing into a ball holding back my own tears. I know he's also hurting and he doesn't want to lose the ones that he loves.

Maybe I am being selfish. I won't really lose anything but he will.

Ivan's POV

"Shhh" I chuckled as Robin let out small moans "I don't know if my parents are back home"

"Th-then stop teasing me" Robin bucked up his hips.

"But that's no fun now is it" I gave him a small pouty face.

"Ivan stop" Robin moaned more.

"Oh shit" my eyes widened as he came in his pants.

"I told you to stop" he covered his face in embarrassment.

"That was hot" I smiled going up to his face and removed his hands to kiss him.

"Noooo" he hid again.

"Would you like to borrow something of mine?"

"Will is smell like you?"

"Who else would it smell like?"

"I dunno"

"Is that a yes to my question?"

Robin nodded so I got up and pulled out a pair of sweatpants.

"Oh, I forgot that it's Ash's and mine little date is today, you wanna come"

"But I just came"

"Oh shut up" I threw the pants at his face.

"Yeah I'll go. I haven't seen him little in a while"

Robin put on the sweat pants then we headed to my truck. He threw his jeans in the back as I started the car.

We soon got to Ashley's but before I could knock Robin just walked in. Okay, I guess that's normal for him. I went inside and saw James on the couch with dried tears on his face.

"James what's wrong?" Robin asked before I could.

"Nothing" he whispered staring at nothing like he's zoned out.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm not allowed to say"

"Where's Ash?"

"His room. You can ask him if you want but he got mad at me"

Robin walked away going to Ashley's room with a slightly worried face. I went to James and sat down next to him.

"You don't have to tell me what happened but are you and Ash okay?"

"In which way?"

"Are you two physically okay?"

James nodded

"Friendship wise okay?"

"I don't know, he got really upset with me"

"JAMES YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Robin screamed from Ashley's room.

James quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. I got up to follow him but he already locked the door.

"JAMES GET OUT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW" Robin pounded on the door.

"What is going on? Robin stop" I tried pulling him away.

"THAT BITCH TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH OUR ASH SAYING THAT HES IN LOVE WITH HIM" Robin kicked the door slightly breaking it.

"Don't break the door, go into the garage and do whatever you do to take out your anger!" I raised my voice.

Robin took a deep breath and did what I told him to do.

"James, open the door, Robin isn't out here"

James slowly opened the door with tears streaming down his face.

"I want you to go home and I don't want you to talk to Ash"

"I'm so-"

"Now"

James nodded and left the house. Sighing I went into Ashley's room. Ashley sat on his bed crying.

"Get up" I told him.

Ashley quickly did as I told him and I grabbed his wrists pulling him in the bathroom.

Aaaahhhh I thought I posted this I'm so sorry (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞