56

Ashley's POV

I quickly ran in the hospital leaving Robin behind.

"Hi there Ashley, your mom is-" the desk lady started to talk to me.

"Can't talk, my boyfriend is here. Sorry Brenda" I stopped for a moment then started to find the room Ivan's in.

I got to the room and barged in. Standing above Ivan was his father. I stopped in my place looking up at him scared.

"H-hello" I stuttered out as he stared at me.

"Oh gosh, I barely recognized you for a moment. How are you Ashley, it seems like you're brain is matching up with your age. And I apologize I don't know how to word it without sounding rude" his dad gave me a smile.

"I uh, y-yeah" I put my arms over my stomach covering it up.

"Ash come here" Ivan reached out his arm.

I side walked towards him trying to keep distance from his dad and I. Ivan grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb on top of it

"Dad, Ashley isn't a girl, he's a boy, and he's also my boyfriend" Ivan looked up at his dad.

"Two boyfriends? Wait, Ashley is a boy? Is he uh, trans?" His dad scratched his neck.

"Yes I have two boyfriends and they are also dating each other. And no Ashley isn't trans. When you met him he was in a mind set of a child called little space. And when he's little he likes to express more of his feminine side."

I started to shake as his dad didn't say anything. Ivan squeezed my hand a bit and I looked down at him and he has a small scared look on his face.

"Uh, it's nothing bad, it's not sexual or anything if that's what you're wondering"

"I'm making him feel uncomfortable arent I" his dad pointed to me.

I stepped back a bit and looked around trying to not throw up. I don't want this attention on me.

"I'll step out and let you two talk. And I'll pack up your things before your mom throws it out alright?"

His dad stepped forward towards us and I immediately backed away. Ivan's dad apologized and stepped back.

"You are still my son and I love you so much. And I'm sorry if I did anything to hurt you. I only wanted the best of you"

"I know dad. I love you too"

He opened the door and Robin stood there with his hand out. He gave Robin a pat on the head before leaving.

"Are you okay Ash?" Ivan looked up at me.

"He took that better than I expected" I whispered out.

"Yeah well, my dad has been more lenient on things. He'll probably need time to adjust to this but at least he took it better than my mom"

"Ivan I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell Ashley. It just kind of came out when we were fighting" Robin came over to us.

"Fighting? What happened?"

"I took my emotions out on Robin because James told me he doesn't want to be my friend anymore" my voice cracked as I held back tears.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry" Ivan pulled me in for a hug.

"He was one of my bests friends. All I wanted to do was apologize to him because he was right about our fight." I cried into Ivan's shoulder.

"It's okay baby. You'll be okay I promise you"

"I-Ivan is it okay if I go little?"

"Of course, you can always go little whenever you feel like it"

"I wanna cuddle"

As I said that a nurse came in. I don't recognize her. She must be new.

"Miss, is Ash allowed to share the bed with Ivan?" Robin asked her.

She looked me up and down studying me before saying yes. She set some stuff down on the table then left the room.

I slowly got on the bed with Ivan putting my arm over his chest.

"Ow, Ashley careful" Ivan winced in pain.

I quickly let go and teared up.

"It's okay, I got surgery done when I got in"

"Surgery?"

Ivan nodded and lifted up the hospital gown showing a scar and stitches. I quickly covered my eyes not liking the sight of it.

"Dat scawy" I cried.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know, you like horror movies so I thought you wouldn't mind"

"B-big me wike, n-not me"

"I'll remember that. Hey, when I'm out of here do you want to go on a trip? Just the 3 of us?"

"Uuuggghhh" Robin groaned making me giggle.

"Don't worry it's not going to be as long as last time. We can rent a cabin cuddle up next to the fire, drink some hot chocolate. And there's a bunch of shopping areas that we can go to. There's also an amusement park there"

"Wooobiiiinnnnnn we gotta" I gave him a puppy eyes.

"Promise it's not a long drive?" Robin looked at Ivan.

"It depends on how much you think is long. It's about 3ish hours to get there if I get the good cabin that's near all of the stuff"

"Fine. Let's do it. But it's not going to be when you first get out. I want you to be fully healed before we go"

"Deal" Ivan smiled.

"Yaaaay we go on trip. I need to make sure I have all of my plushies"

"We are not bringing all of them again please god no" Robin groaned.

"Fine...I'll bring 24 of them" I frowned.

"You have 25 plushies" Robin shook his head

"19" I smiled

"3" robin glared

"17"

"3"

"25" I giggled

"You just went back up" Robin rubbed his head.

"Bug. You can bring 3 and then we can have room to bring back more. How about that?" Ivan suggested

"YES. Wobin chu need to give me weasons why I need to bwing 12"

"3" Ivan looked at me.

"3" I corrected myself.

"I should get you back home. We still have school tomorrow" Robin held out his hand.

"Otay. Bye bye Ivan, be bettew soons" I gave him a quick kiss before getting up.

Robin was about to leave but I stopped him.

"Chu can't forget the bye bye kiss" I frowned.

"I uh, I don't think that's a good idea" Robin rubbed his neck.

"Now"

Robin sighed and went to Ivan kissing his lips. I smiled and giggled to myself. Ivan brought his hand to the side of Robins head making the kiss deeper. Tilting my head confused I still watched.

Ivan's hand made it's way to the bottom of Robin's shirt going in it. What are they doing?

"This is a very long bye bye kiss" I sighed.

"Yeah I uh, bye Ivan" Robin quickly pulled away clearing his throat with a huge blush on his face.

"Mhmm see yeah" Ivan chuckled also with a red face.

And they call me weird.