48

Ashley's POV

"Ivan can we do da scavenger hunt togethers?" I went up to Ivan who's tying James's shoes.

"Baby you have Robin to do it with"

"But he's-"

"Ash baby, what have we been talking about the buts" Ivan looked at me.

I chewed the skin of my lips and held back tears. James looked at me and he seemed sad like he noticed mine. I gave him a small smile and went back to my tent.

It's not fair. Both of them are going on the hunt, without me.

"Yo Ash wake up" I heard James.

"I'm awake" I sat up.

"Get dresses, we're having a party"

"No thanks, I don't feel like being fucking ditched again"

"I will stay with you the entire time I promise"

"Fine, whatever" I got off the ground and went in my bag digging through my clothes.

I took off my shirt and I can feel James staring at me.

"Stop looking" I turned to him.

"I uh s-sorry" I turned around.

I finished getting dressed and tapped James's shoulder.

"You ready?"

"I don't have a mirror" I handed him my earrings.

"I don't know how-"

"Just put them in the holes then put the back on. It's easy"

James struggled a bit but he got them in.

"Who's all gonna be there?"

"All of the littles that aren't in little space"

We snuck out of the tent area and into the woods. Near where everyone was hanging out was a lake that some were swimming in. James pulled me to the small table that's set up with drink, cookies and brownies. Ooo cookies.

I grabbed a few cookies and started to eat them. James grabbed a drink and talked to a person.

"Hey Ash" a girl came up to me clearly drunk.

"Uh sup?"

"You're cute, do you have a girlfriend"

"I actually have two boyfriends" I backed away from her.

"So you like to be with more than one, would you like it to be 3 people"

"Back off Rena" James hovered over me.

I backed up into him to which he held me. The girl apologized and left us alone. James grabbed a brownie then made us go to where the lake was.

"What the hell are you giggling about" James asked as I watched the leaves on the trees dance.

"The leaves are dancing" I smiled.

"What?"

"The leaves" I pointed at them and ate another cookie.

"How many have you had?" James quickly took my cookie.

"That's my fourth" I frowned taking it back.

"Ash, I love you but you can be so dense. These have weed in them"

"Can I finish this one?"

"No"

"What if I eat it from your mouth?" I sat up and got on top of James.

"N-no" he blushed.

I put part of the cookie in his mouth and I got close to his face lightly biting the other part. James took out the cookie and put our lips together. I tried to pull away but it didn't work.

"Ash I'm sorry, I can't hold back anymore" he finally pulled away.

"Robin is going to kill you" I panicked.

"I don't care, Ash I love you, like I really fucking love you"

James picked me up and took me deeper into the woods. He pushed me up against a tree and started kissing me. I moved my head backwards hitting it hard on the tree.

"Oh my god are you okay?" He rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah, just, give me a minute. I've never been high and I'm scared"

"I'm sorry"

"You didn't know I was eating them, don't be sorry"

"I meant for kissing you, a-and literally confessing my love for you. I'm just really fucking crossfaded right now"

"James I'm really sorry but I just, I don't have the same feelings for you. You're my friend, a really good friend of mine. I see you as a brother"

"I know, that's why I'm sorry for what I'm about to do" James kissed my lips and started to take off my pants.

"N-no, s-stop" I struggled against him.

James didn't stop instead he got on his knees and put my dick in his mouth.

"Please stop James" I bit my lip putting my hand in his hair.

My high brain wants it but I personally know I don't. But what if I do want it? No, I don't, I'm just really high making me sensitive. But I kinda want more. It feels really good.

"M-more" I whispered out shoving my whole cock in his mouth.

James choked a bit but continued to what he was doing. Not so long after I came down his throat moaning.

Shit. What did I just do? I cheated, my high brain made me cheat.

"Bend over" James told me.

"No, I-I'm not going to let you fuck me. I shouldn't even let you-"

James grabbed me and made me face the tree bending me over. I held back tears as I felt him put his cock between my thighs.

"Stop"

"I'm not going to have sex with you, I promise" he planted kisses on my back.

James moved his hips using my thighs to pleasure himself he feels so warm and he's throbbing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" James kept repeating sounding like he's going to cry.

James let out a shaky moan as he came.

"I'm sorry Ash" James fell to his knees

I looked at him and he's crying. I got down next to him and put my forehead against his.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I couldn't hold it back anymore"

"You're crossfaded, it's okay, you don't have much self awareness when you're not sober. I begged for more in my high state"

"Can we forget that this happened please? To my confession and me doing all of this"

"Yes, we can"

James gave me a small smile and we got dressed and headed back to the tents. James went to his and Ivan's and I went to my lonely tent.

Fuck Robin and fuck Ivan for leaving me. Know what, I'm taking what I did with James as revenge since they're both clearly not wanting to be with me. Mostly Ivan because he pushed me away, and I'm just pissed at Robin for leaving me for some other girl.