4

Ashley's P.O.V

"Sup bitch, who the hell is this?" Robin pointed at Ivan

"I'm Ivan, Ash's friend," Ivan said

"Ha, funny, this twink has no friends besides me" Robin smiled

"Not true, I have another friend who's my neighbor" I pouted

"Mhmm, right, I smell cookies, is mom making them?"

"The cookies" I gasped completely forgetting about them.

I ran into the kitchen and saw that there was a few second left for them to bake. I sighed in relief and grabbed oven mitts as the timer went off. I took out the cookies and set the tray onto the stove.

"Those smell good" Ivan said coming into the kitchen.

"Mom's cookies are more than good, they are the fucking best" Robin said

"Want to put another batch in prince?" Ivan asked ignoring Robin

"Prince?" Robin glared at Ivan.

I started to slip more into little space. Robin doesn't know that I have one, I never shown him it because I thought he would run away from me.

"Back off, he's mine" Robin hugged me and petted my head.

I wanted to say something but I was too little to speak. I just let out a grunting noise hoping that they understand that I don't want them to fight.

"Use your words bug," Ivan told me

I shook my head no and tried getting out of Robin's grip.

"Does he even know Ashley?" Ivan asked

I shook my head no and finally got out of Robin's arms. I can breathe again.

"What is he talking about babe?" Robin looked at me.

"I-I" I chewed my lip pulling at the skin not knowing what to say.

"Hey there Robin, how have you been?" My mom asked coming into the kitchen

"I'm good ma, now, I want cookies" Robin chuckled reaching for a cookie

"Not till they cooled down" She slapped his hands away from the tray

"Damn, you're more of my mom than my own mom" Robin rubbed his hand

I heard Ivan chuckle and that made me giggle.

"Holy shit that was cute" Robin cursed

I covered my ears and ran into my room. I'm too little for no no words. I saw Robin come into my room and he closed the door locking it. I didn't much of it because that's how we usually hang out.

"Are you and Ivan dating?" Robin asked

I shook my head no and started to bite my thumbnail.

"Good, I'm your best friend and I get to say who you do and do not date" Robin chuckled joking

"Mhmm, I get to decide" I said in my baby voice.

"What the fuck?"

I covered my ears to the no no words and Robin looked at me in disgust. Oh no, he hates me. Why do I have to be little?

"God damn Ash, I thought you were past your fucking baby phase, that shit was so fucking annoying" Robin walked out of my room making me cry. "I have to go, I forgot I had to do stuff with my mom"

I stayed in my room wanting to get out of little space, I hate this, I hate my little space. I'm such a cry baby in little space, I can never do anything right.

"Ashley?" My mom knocked on the door coming in. "What happened?"

She sat down by me and hugged me trying to calm me down.

"You're okay hun, why are you crying?"

"R-Robin h-hates me, h-he doesn't want to be m-my f-friend" I choked out.

"Why do you think that?"

"H-he said that he always hated baby me a-and said that he thought it was j-just a dumb phase"

It's been an hour and Ivan was now holding me in his arms as we laid in my bed. I was sucking on my paci tracing the outline of his abs as he slept. I wish I could be skinny like him, he has a perfect body that would make anyone fall in love instantly.

I need to potty, but it's warm and I don't want to wake Ivan up. I wiggled a bit trying to hold it in.

"You okay bug?" Ivan asked in a sleepy voice.

"I-I need potty" I stuttered

"Okay, don't forget to wash your hands" Ivan let me out of the bed so I could go to the bathroom.

As I finished washing my hands I walked into the kitchen to steal a cookie. I was about to reach one when I sensed someone behind me.

"Ashley, no more cookies," My mom said

"Just one?" I asked turning to her

"Nope, I need these for my meeting tomorrow"

I huffed and went back to my room seeing Ivan still asleep. I got in bed with him snuggling into his chest. His soft snores entered my ears making me smile. I started tracing his abbs again.

"Baby boy that tickles" Ivan whispered.

I stopped and closed my eyes hoping that I can get back to sleep. I'm happy that Ivan is here, I feel safe.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I grabbed it and answered without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I groaned

"Hey, Ash" It's Robin

"O-oh, um, hi"

"Can we talk please"

"Who are you talking to bug?" Ivan asked sitting up

"Oh, is Ivan still there?" Robin asked

"Um, yeah Robin, he's still here"

"Look, I'm sorry, I just, when you use to act like a baby you were just, it annoyed me because you had so much fun but you didn't understand any teenage stuff at times, hell, you didn't even like me cursing which was dumb because you cussed a lot when you weren't being a child"

"Robin, I-I can't talk about this right now" I chewed my lip.

"Ash, just fucking listen to me, I'm sorry for hurting you"

I didn't speak I couldn't say anything because I'm still little, I stay little for a long time once I slip.

"Ash?"

"I sowwy" I hung up the phone and hugged Ivan

"You okay prince?" Ivan asked kissing my forehead

"Mhmm, can we watch cartoons?"

"Of course"

I smiled and kissed his cheek then running into the living room turning the tv on.

A/N I know everyones little space can be different, for Ashley it's only sometimes that he doesn't like cursing and adult humor...but that doesn't mean that he does adult things in little space