14

Ashley's P.O.V

"Ashley? Are you okay?" My mom asked knocking on the door.

"Ashley's having a panic attack mom, he'll be fine" Robin said going back to fucking my throat.

Ivan started to kiss and bite my back again and I tried to not to moan.

"Shit shit shit shit" Ivan whispered yelled

Robin's cock started to twitch inside my mouth and he bit his lip. I can feel myself about to cum. Ivan took off the cock ring and he came inside me and Robin came in my mouth. My eyes rolled back from the pleasure and I also came on the bedsheets.

Both of them pulled out and I fell on my stomach panting trying to catch my breath.

"Are you okay bug?" Ivan asked rubbing my back.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"I think we tired him out" Robin chuckled

"N-no, I'm fine, I'll be fine" I said

"I'll get you some water" Ivan got up and put on his clothes walking out of my room.

"Let's get you cleaned up and dressed"

Ivan and Robin both helped me get dressed and both kissed me on the cheek making me giggle. (Pic up top)

Ivan picked me up and carried me to the living room where I saw a man on the couch with my mom.

"Mom?" I looked at her as Ivan put me down.

"Oh, Ashley, this is Justin" My mom smiled at me

"Hi there Ashley" Justin smiled

I backed away a bit not trusting him.

"Ashley, Justin and I have been going out for a while, do you remember about me talking about him?"

"Ashley, I'm going out on a date with Justin, Robin should be here soon"

"Okay mama, can I have cookies?"

"Only one"

"Sort of" I chewed my lip

"I'm not a bad guy Ashley, you can trust me" Justin chuckled

I ignored him and I walked to the kitchen with Ivan and Robin following me.

"Prince, that was rude" Ivan looked at me sternly

"I don't like him" I pouted putting a grape in my mouth.

"Ash has always been like that, he never trusts a guy that his mom goes out with" Robin smiled

"I don't want to lose my mom to some guy"

"You won't bug, I promise you won't" Ivan kissed my cheek

"I wanted to watch cartoons"

"We can watch them in your room, okay?" Robin smiled rubbing my back.

We went back to my room and Ivan sat up the tv as I cuddled Robin. Ivan sat on the bed net to me and turned on Netflix and looked through some shows that we would all enjoy.

"Avatar" I giggled pointing at Avatar the last air bender.

He put it on and we all cuddled watching the show.

"Ashley, wake up, your friend is here" My mom knocked

I groaned and sat up realizing that Ivan and Robin are gone. They left me. I pouted and bit and I put on a black hoodie and black ripped jeans. I walked out of my room and saw James in his dusks embrace hoodie and black jeans.

"Hi James" I smiled at him

"Hey Ash"

"Give me a minute to get ready" I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I put on some cologne and walked back out.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" James asked

"Sure" I went to my room and grabbed my wallet and my phone. "Mom, we're going out" I shouted knocking on her door.

James took me to his car and I got in. He put on Dusk Embrace and started to drive.

"Oh look, the daddy kink boy is here again" I heard my bully

"James, let's go, please don't say no like Ivan did" I grabbed his arm

"Fuck no, we are not leaving" James pulled me off of him and went up to my bullies

"Aww, look at this, Ashley found a new fuck buddy" A new girl in the group laughed

"All of you are fucking dead" James punched the main bully in the face making him fall on the floor.

"Yo, dude, not fucking cool" A guy said

"No, what you are doing is not cool, picking on someone who hasn't done shit to you, you have nothing to do with your lives and you bully people for fun"

"God, let's go, this freak is boring" The girl rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky I don't hit girls or you would also be on the floor with this fuckass" James hissed then came back to me.

"Thanks" I gave James a slight smile

"People like that piss me off, let's get food"

I nodded and we walked to the food court which is on the other side of the mall.

"Thanks James. I had fun today" I smiled as we pulled up to my house.

"I did too, and if those asshats ever come back tell me and I'll beat the living shit out of them"

"I can see way the nurse said to be careful around you when you're not little" I chuckled

"Miss.Gill said that? Ha, she has a point, I'm a complete ass who also start fights, but for a good reason" James laughed

"Oh, that's her name, I remember you saying it once but I kind of shrugged it off"

"I'll see you tomorrow, ride the bus with me?"

"Of course" I hugged him and left the car going inside.

"Ashley is that you?" My mom called out from the kitchen

"Yeah"

"Good, I have to leave again, won't be all night but if it is I will call you" my mom said coming out of the kitchen to where I am.

"Okay mom"

"I love you" she kissed my head

"Love you too"