V. Crazy Side

Julia's POV:

I wrap the jacket closer to myself, and together, we sneak towards the pile of cars.

Ten werewolves.

There are ten werewolves inside the three cars.

Ten hotheaded teen wolves are here to find their soulmates.

"This feels weird," Brenda commented.

"I...agree. But, somehow, a bit exciting," Brian squeals.

We look at each other and nod. The students continue to push us back and forth. Some of them had their cell phones pulled out to record the situation. It needs to be documented for historical purposes.

When the door opens, the girls squeal while the guys talk loudly. The whole school is in chaos.

I spot a five-dollar bill on the ground.

Throughout the process, I inch closer to the money. The werewolves' students will be here for the rest of the year, but that five-dollar bill will not.

Not if I grab it.

When I'm there, I step on it.

Brenda was immersed in the scene in front of us.

I bend down, grab the money, and straighten it out at my thigh. Once I put it inside my pocket, I stood up, and the cars were gone. "What did I miss?"

"Wow," Brenda says. "I've seen werewolves before, but never alphas...betas...Those in the high ups."

The crowd disperses.

"Yeah," I responded. "They're handsome."

Brenda blows out a deep breath, "It's hot." She moves her jacket to get cold air inside.

A group of people came at us. "I cannot believe it. They have to come to my party!" Natalie shriek. "Which one do you think is the cutest?" She looks at me.

I smile, "The guy in black!"

"Really? Which guy in black?"

Oh shit. "Which other guy?"

"Me too!" We hold hands and shrill. I have no idea what we're talking about.

The whole day was filled with excitement and anxiety.

I found out five students enrolled in our school, and the other five were in the school across from town. They divide and conquer.

It makes sense.

Suppose they were really looking for their soulmate. Why would they limit themselves to a single location? A split in their group means a reason to visit the other site - an expansion to the area of search.

A great strategy used not only in war but love...or whatever it is they feel.

"Please, welcome our new students," Mrs.Rodriguez says. "Jenny Gilmore and Dylan Chester."

The classroom was in awe at their beauty.

Mrs.Rodriguez made a short introduction of the students before allowing them to sit down.

Dylan Chester is a beta from Blood Moon Pack, and Jenny Gilmore is an alpha from Florescent Pack.

Dylan smiles at everyone while Jenny glares into our souls. Our eyes met, and she narrowed them. I rolled the lollipop in my mouth to the other side, only to find out my cheek was slightly wrinkled.

Dylan and Jenny sat in the middle of the classroom. Dylan was a seat away from me, and Jenny was in front of him.

Brian leans forward, "She's cute," he whispers.