VI. Three Cavities

Julia's POV:

Dylan didn't do anything after that, but Rosario was in tears. I don't blame her. I would be afraid too.

Bitch or not, no one should be handled like that.

The hallway was still quiet as some of the guys blocked the girls with them. It's a natural defense.

Even Brian and Eric are in front of Brenda and me.

After a few more seconds, Dylan's eyes went back to their natural colors. He exhales quietly, "Oh. Rose. I'm so sorry for grabbing you like that. I didn't know what happened."

Rosario was too stunned to respond. Instead, more tears roll down.

"It's my wolf," Dylan explains. "He was upset. I promise that will never happen again." Dylan grabs Rosario's red face and rubs off the tears with his thumbs. "I'm so so sorry, Rose."

I've read about this type of scenario. Whenever a werewolf acts violent towards anyone, it's most likely their wolves counterpart. Their wolves are another part of their soul that surfaces whenever their emotions take over - the natural instinct part of them.

The higher you are on the werewolf hierarchy, the more aggressive your wolf tends to be.

Aggression is a method to express dominance.

Dominance over their enemies.

Their pack members.

Their soulmate.

And then, when everything is over, their normal state returns, and they would blame it all on their wolves counterparts.

Dylan embraces Rosario cautiously, "I'm so so so sorry."

I can see it - the steady-state of brainwashing through fear and the promise of protection from that fear.

In summary, Dylan won't show his aggressive nature as long as Rosario submits.

"What's going on here?" Mr.Huber questions.

After they dispersed, the school went wild again. Words were traveling at light speed. Some agree with Dylan's actions. They say that someone needs to put Rosario in her place because she's out of control. Others didn't think the same.

The days pass, and Rosario changes more and more. She wasn't in a tight top and short skirts anymore.

She didn't wear that outfit to please boys. It was a statement. How she can wear whatever the fuck she wants. Call her a whore, and her heel mark will be all over your face.

Instead, she always had an oversized jacket wrapped around her body. Most likely, it's Dylan's jacket. He joined the football team a few days ago. There isn't anything in the student handbook that prevents werewolves from joining a sport or club. The jocks warm up to him really fast.

The other werewolves did the same thing except with different sports.

After the lunch bell rings, I get ready for my mom to pick me up. I have a dental appointment.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I said goodbye to everyone as they left for class.

After I grabbed my stuff, I made my way towards the front of the school only to see Rosario and Dylan.

"Rose. Darling. I don't understand why you need to dress in a tight dress."

"I'm not talking about Halloween or Autumn Festival Beauty Contest, but this is the winter formal Dylan. I'm going to be crowned Winter Queen."