Pursuit of the Whole

S U M M A R Y

Sometimes Julia wonders if werewolves are born with half of their soul. If that isn't the case, then why would they spend so much time searching for someone who would complete them - soulmate.

Julia isn't a werewolf.

She's a hunter.

Hunters can never understand the reasoning behind werewolves' obsession over their other half. If it comes, it'll come and if it doesn't then it doesn't.

Maybe, that's why werewolves and humans could never learn to live in harmony. They're simply too different.

Julia doesn't think too much about it though. That is, until she's mated to a werewolf - an Alpha.

L I B R E T T O

You know that I can't

Show you me

Give you me

I can't show you a ruined part of myself

The Truth Untold
- BTS

C A S T

Whoever.

W A R N I N G

By no means am I a professional writer. Please, do not expect above and beyond artistic literature. I am simply writing for fun.

There are vulgar language and distasteful behaviors. I may be subjects such as bullying, raping, kidnapping, etc. - Yes, these type of actions are addressed in my stories but it doesn't mean I concur to the character's actions.

There will be sexualized contents within specific chapters, including details relating to intercourse. Yes, I wrote, intercourse. Hopefully, we are all adults and can use that term without chuckling. I'm not approving sexual intercourse at the indicated age. Although, if you are practicing lovemaking, please practice safely using the three P: Pills, Protection, and Pull out.

There may or may not be couple(s) with an age gap, and in my standpoint, there is nothing wrong with it as long as both side gave consent similar to every other couple. (There is a crossing line for me though, when it starts getting creepy, that's the crossing line)

There may be spoilers within the comment section, so please refrain from opening it before finishing the book.