Natasha

On the flight home,Steve doesn't say a word. He sits far away from me,and keeps his head low to avoid eye contact,which bothers me.

Steve is greeted at the tower with warm welcomes,though the tension between he and Tony is obvious.

I climb the stairs,not wanting to be pelted with any questions.

"Good to have you back,Romanoff."

I turn to Clint who holds out a glass of champagne that I willingly take."Mad at me?"

"I knew you'd come back,"He plops down on the couch."So no."

I sit down beside him laying my head on his shoulder."I don't want to talk about it."

"I'm not going to make you.I'm just glad you're back. Any wonderful stuff happen while you were gone?"

I'd only feel comfortable talking to Clint about these things.He makes me feel that way.Like nothing I tell him will ever leave his lips once I say it."Steve and I started..." I don't know how to explain that.I mean I really don't know what to call it." I don't know,Clint,it's difficult to explain."

"Dating?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't call it...dating. "

"What would you call it?"

"I don't know,Barton.I don't. "

"Love? Would you call it that?"

"Something very close to that,Clint."

"C'mon Tasha,I see the way you look at him,and how open you seem with him.It's not very close,it's love."

"I need to go to bed,Barton."

"You brushin' me off, Romanoff?"

"Yes," I peck his cheek." I am brushing you off. G'night ,Clint."

"Good to have you back,Tasha."

"Good to be back,Barton. Now get out.If I choose to walk around this place naked I don't need you in the middle of that-"

"I wouldn't mind."

I throw a pillow at him."Get out."

"Love ya,Nat."

"Love you too ,Clint."