Hunter

I crouch down behind a car,avoiding the wall of angry bees that are also known to penetrate human skin and also kill."Bobbi,come in."

Her line is dead. Nothing,not even static comes from her earpiece."Bobbi!"

"Hunter get your head in the game! We're getting killed out here!" Coulson yells at me.

"Bobbi's line is dead!" I yell at him frustrated.

Coulson shoots down a Hand soldier."I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. They crashed down back there!"

"So what! She'd still answer me."

"Hunter we can not do this right now."

"If the line goes dead...We're dead."

I curse under my breath and try to take Coulson's explanation into consideration and I try and contact Natasha."Nat,do you copy?"

Dead. Silence.

I try Bucky. I try Peggy.

All of their lines are dead.

I shake my head,considering that they possibly lost a signal when they crashd instead of died when they crashed.

I peek over the car,only to crash back down,a bullet flying toward me. He comes around the back of the car and I snatch the gun from his hands and shoot him twice in the chest.

A white canister rolls to my feet,and I jump backward,taking shelter behind a garbage pale as it explodes. But it's just mist. It's Midnight Oil.

"Coulson we have a problem."

"What?"

I grab the canister from the ground and crawl to him."They have Midnight Oil on their belts."I hold the canister out to him and he stares at it incredulously.

He looks back at Skye who is engulfed in a full on battle with a Hand soldier and is to enveloped to notice the canister at her feet. Coulson yells her name,though she doesn't hear him.

It explodes right in her face. She staggers backward,coughing violently.

Her body begins to convulse as she falls to her knees. She looks at Coulson and I,a violent gleam in her eyes."Oh this is bad. This is very bad."

"I'm not gonna kill her."

"That's not what I was suggesting but it seems like a really good idea right now."

"Take the soldiers,I'll deal with her."

"Fine."

I run back to the quinjet,and kneel down,the rocket launcher rested on my shoulder. I shoot in the direction of the soldiers and it explodes a building behind them,hurling them forward.

They drop down out of jets from the sky,firing ar the quinjet. I take shetler in the cockpit,doing my best to hold them off.

Two run into the quinjet,their guns still smoking from the previous shots they have fired. I snatch a grenade from my belt,pull the pin,and roll it to their feet,throwing a fire extinguisher through the windshield and climbing out,just as it explodes.

I fly into the large dark SUV parked on the sidewalk.  My face smashes into the pavement and I watch the quinjet go up in flames.

My body cries out in agony as I push up. I ignore it's pleading cries to just lie back down and limp around the burning jet. Skye pounces on Coulson slashing across his face. He falls to the ground,wrestling with her and attempting to negotiate frantically. He yells useless phrases as she screams and thrashes in frustration.

I snatch the gun from the charred remains of a Hand soldier and kick Skye away from Coulson."Wait-"

I shoot her in the shoulder and she goes down yelling and screaming in pain.

Despite her wound though,she gets up. And she is livid. She charges toward me,slamming into my body and knocking me off balance. She attmepts to rip the gun from my hands,though I kick her in the knee and slam the gun across her face. As she goes down she grabs hold of my collar,dragging me down with her. I fall on top of her,and she claws at my face. She tears open my skin,blood dripping onto her face,though ut does not seem to bother her,it only seems to anger her.

She drives her elbow up into my jaw,and I fall off of her,my back against the cold hard pavement. She throws herself at me,though I roll out of the way and ball my fist into her jacket and fling her away from me. She seems hurt and I snatch the gun from the ground,threatening to shoot her again."I don't want to have to use this,Skye. We've been together on a lot of missions and I like you. Don't make me use this."

She does not seem phased nor frightened by my threat.

Instead she lunges at me,and I stagger backward,unexpecting. She knocks the gun from my hand and claims it as her own."You don't want this."

She keeps the gun aimed."Skye-"

She turns the gun on Coulson."Coulson,stay out of this."

"Skye,I know you're in there somewhere and you don't want to do this. The Skye I know would never do this."

She does not falter."It's no use Coulson-"

She turns the gun back on me and I throw my hands up in surrender.

"Skye-"

"She's not there!"

She shoots me.

She pulls the trigger and I go down,my vision going black.

More shots are fired and another body falls to the ground,though it's farther away.

And I know it is Skye's.