Natasha

"Um,guys we have a problem."

I move up to the cockpit with Bobbi."What?"

"We have company."

Outside bullets pelt against the exterior of the quinjet,some managing to fly through the battered patches of wall and sprinkling the cold metal floor.

Bucky tackles me to the ground and I let out a loud scream as my back hits the metal.

"Oh. Oh this is bad,"Bobbi calls.

"Jesus Christ! What now?" I snap.

"I'm not in control anymore. I'm not handling the plane."

I force myself to stand,ignoring the pain. Due to the small circle on my back,the pain is bearable. Last night,Fitz stamped a small circle on my back in which tricks my nerves out of the damage they have suffered and sort of heals them temporarily. I am able to stand using the circle. I am able to walk.

The door drops open blasting us with wind and a spry of bullets. I snatch Steve's shield from the seat and kneel down holding it out in front of me.

Bucky kneels down behind me,firing the RPG taking out the left engine turbine of the jet. It spins down out of the air and slams into a building.

Another jet lowers into view. Men jump onto the quinjet,aiming their guns at me and the others. I snatch the dagger from the sheath on Bucky's thigh and slice the first man across the chest and kick him off the plane.

Bucky steps up beside me shooting the other two in the chest and watches the fall off the quinjet a sadistic smile creeping onto his face.

Peggy moves up to the cokpit tending to a wounded Bobbi and Bucky and I share glances.

"I trust that you know what to do."He says.

I back up to the cockpit and throw the shield with all the strength I have. It catches in the engine,causing it to malfunction and burst into flames.

On its way down it fires a missle,taking out our engine. I run to the drop down door and jump. I just barely catch on to the drop door of the Hand jet ,slicing open my hand. I fight to pull myself up into the jet. I jump climbing onto the roof and barely hanging on as the wind pushes me backward. I fight to move against the tyrant that is the wind. It slices open my skin,draining blood from my cuts.

I reach for the shield and struggle to pull it from the engine.

Bullets clang on the cold metal near my hand and I turn to find two men climibing onto the roof. I curse as they manage to get on the roof.

I pull the shield free with one last tug and jump from the jet just as it slams into the bulding,exploding just as its allies had,two buildings away.

I watch the others spin down and slam down onto the ground tearing up the road and smashing cars. People jump onto the sidewalks avoiding debris and being smashed beneath the quinjet.

I hestitate before I jump down from the roof of the building,landing on my hands and sommersaulting to my feet,a bit unsteadily. I bite my tongue to stifle the scream threatening to burst from my throat.

I begin jogging to the quinjet as Bucky and Peggy drag Bobbi from inside."She's lost a lot of blood."Peggy says as she lays Bobbi on the ground.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" Bucky asks.

"A friend."

Shots are fired and the crowd that had began to congregate around us scatter like mice. Yelena angrily kicks Peggy away from Bobbi and as I move to attack she raises her gun."Ah,ah,Natasha. Not yet."

She looks down at Bobbi as if examining her . Bucky raises his gun at Yelena,though in a flash of movement in which is hard to catch,it is gone.

Ward empties the magazine onto the ground,and throws the empty gun back at Bucky."Isn't this what you wanted,Natasha? Your fair chance at killing me. Without Steve to do it for you."

I glare at Ward channeling as much frustration and preditorial resemblence as I can. The lack of intimidation I have at the moment is dejecting and instead of being afraid he laughs. But I do not let it bother me and I continue stare.

"You know,a little while ago,I started to doubt that you were coming. But you proved me wrong ,Natasha."

She smiles her poisionus grin and looks down at Bobbi once more.

"She's long gone."She whispers.

Peggy crawls away from Bobbi recovering from the viscous blow from Yelena.

"I'm not here to play games."

"Neither am I. I am here on a misssion,Natasha. As are you. Only one of us is going to come out of our mission successful. And I'm afraid it won't be you and your friends."

I tighten my grip on Steve's shield and relax my shoulders,finding the fire in which will propel me through this battle. "I made someone a promise today,and I have every intention on keeping it."

I pray to god that Steve pulls through this safely,and that Tony can come out of whatever she has him under.