Steve

I collected Peggy on the way to S.H.I.E.L.D and filled her in on this whole thing.Natasha still will not tell me what's wrong and it is really bothering me,the way her hands shake,and how she stares absently out of the window as if searching for something.

Once we reach the base,I help Peggy out of the car and Natasha gets out,hurrying inside.

Coulson is waiting for us at the door.Natasha called him on the way to get Peggy.

"What's this about,Natasha."

"France was a setup.Leviathan needed a reason to get us on TV,so they framed Hydra,and they got what they wanted.Ward was payed by Leviathan to keep us of their assess.They need S.H.I.E.L.D out of the way in order to pull off something.And I fear it's going to kill a lot of people.I have to go though.We need to get,Carter into her younger body so that she can help us out.No offense Ms. Carter it's just that your fragile now and we need you in your prime."

"Wait you can't go anywhere."Coulson says.

"It's important Coulson.I need an hour.Get Loki here.And get Carter into her younger body so we can get this done."

"How do you know Loki can get someone into a younger body?"

"I just do,dammit.Get her in there and get Loki down here now.I have to go.I don't have time for this."

"I can come with you,"I say.

"No you can't.Stay here with Peggy.I need one damn hour.You have to trust me,Steve."

I watch her leave and I turn to Coulson."Looks like we've got work to do."

"Yes and how do we contact Loki?"

"I know a guy." I say simply.