Yelena

"What does it feel like to be the  president?"

The stench of him burns my nostrils. The smell so sweet. So assuring. No one else could ever wield his scent. No one.

His lips brush against my neck and he inhales deeply,"My Yelena."

"I feel like I have power over it all. Everything," I spin so that I am able to see his face. I run my fingers down his neck and down his chest."Do I make you proud?"

"You could never dissapoint me."

"How does it make you feel?" He whispers. His sweet,cool breath wisps across my face, cooling the raging fire in my heart. He leans down so that our faces are only inches from eachother."To harness so much power? Does it intimidate you?"

I recoil."You doubt me?"

He smiles."I would never think of doing such a thing."

His fingers slide down to my blouse though I slap his hand away."Don't touch me."

He laughs as if it humors him."You can become cold so quickly."

"You son of-"

"Stop."He purrs."Stop talking."

"What am I to you?"

"Moya lyubov'."

"Then treat me like it," I hiss."I am not just some toy you can do idle with anymore. I am your leader."

"What are your plans for Natasha?"

"I'm going to take everything that matters away from her. Test her loyalty to her Avengers. And then I am going to kill that bitch."

"I like it."He paces in front of me.

"What is it?"

"Sitting on power like this,Yelena,"He says calmly."We took their leader from them. We need to prove that we are who they serve now."

"Executions?"

He looks down at me."Exactly."

"I hadn't thought of that."

"I know you didn't."

I lean forward."What?"

He kisses my lips roughly,his teeth banging against mine. He bites my lip and sucks the blood from it."I know you didn't."

"You think this place should be yours. That you should be over them?"

He laughs."Of course I do. Who wouldn't, Yelena?" He kisses my neck."To just get a glimpse of real power. To bring these fools to their knees. It's every man's dream to rule the world.This one and all others."

"And it's my dream to destroy,Natasha. And if you have a problem with that you can leave."

"You know you can never let me go,"He lips brushh against my ear as he whispers into it."Even if you tried. I am your's. You told me that. You will never let me go. Never."

The cold muzzle of a gun rests at my collarbone."Because if you do,"He stares into my eyes."I'm going to do what you fail to do every time you face Natasha. I'm going to kill you bitch."

I stare forward,his words echoing in my ear."Have foot soldiers scout out a family for our first execution. It will be tommorow at eight."

"It would be my genuine pleasure,Yelena." His smile so beautiful,so luring. So poisionus. So deadly. So insane."Proshchay,moy prekasnyy tsvetok."

He kisses my lips and leaves me to be alone.