Natasha

I wake early enough to watch the sun climb into the sky and watch the moon fall back into the distance.What I am going to do will be hard but I have to.I just need some time to clear my head.

I walk to Tony's lab and nudge his shoulder."Natasha?"

I nod to him."I need to talk to you."

He rubs his eyes and yawns."Whats so important?"

I swallow down the lump in my throat."I'm leaving,"I begin."I just need some time to clear my head and I can't do it here."

"Whats wrong,Tasha?"

"Nothing,Tony.I just need a little time on my own.You understand that,right?"

"Of course.But so abruptly?Whats eating you?"

"Yemen just really got to me.I can't tell you why,because even I don't know.But I have to find out."

"How long you plannin' on being gone?"

"I don't know.But I don't want you going and renting my room to anyone,Stark."

He smiles weakly obviously a bit hurt by seeing me leave.He can't hide that."You don't want anyone else knowing?"

I nod.

"Eventually they're gonna know you left,Natasha."

"Let them.Maybe by then i'll be back anyway."

"And what about S.H.I.E.L.D"

"You guys will still see me there."

He stands abruptly and hugs my head to his chest."I promise I won't rent your room out.As long as this isn't goodbye."

I can't help but begin to cry.Though I do it silently."Its not,Anthony.I'll be back.and i'll always be here for you guys,no matter how far away I am."

He presses his lips into my hair."Where you gonna be staying?"

"An apartment near the S.H.I.E.L.D base."

He unwraps me and smiles."You better get going before the others wake up."

I kiss Stark's cheek."Thank you."

"Go,get,Widow."

I smile and hurry outside grabbing my bags from upstairs and hurrying outside to my car to avoid being seen.I blow a kiss to the tower before pulling down the street towards the apartment.