Author's note

So I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how I'm going to pull this off. I have every intention of making this into a series,because I'm psyced by the amount of attention it's getting. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to end it just yet. So my question is:Should I just continue on this or just start a second book?

Don't get scared,its not ending yet,but it's coming to an end and I've been trying to drag it on as long as I can before I start a second book. I still have some chapters to go,but it's completely up to you guys to see how this goes.

Even if I choose to keep going with this one,I'll be writing a second book,but depending on the response,there are a few things I have planned for book 2.

This is really important so make sure you leave comment.

Also,I really gotta thank you guys on reading this. You guys are awesome. I don't have enough space for dedication,but you know who you are. The one's who recieve the strange smiley faces for your comments,this is for you. You know who you are.

Anyway,depsite today being April Fools(Which I don't actually care about) today marks the official 1 month count down to Age of Ultron,and I'm dying.

Also it is April,which means the production for Civil War should be underway soon and that the cast of the Avngers will be touring soon!

Let me know if you guys are as excited for this  movie as I am!

Love you all much!

~Romonaufeyson