Steve

I reach the city three days after Natasha left.I want to crash to my knees and thank god,but I don't need to draw any attention to myself,so instead I send a silent thank you to him.

I walk to a nearby boutique,looking to purchase some clothes.It is S.H.I.E.L.D's money after all.I purchase  five pairs of blue jeans and a few t shirts and a leather jacket and move to find a motel,which so happens to be a few blocks down from the boutique.

I rent a room and climb the creaky stairs to a less luxurious pad.The bed looks rockhard and the floor looks dingy,as if the wood has began to decay,but not sure if it should.The flower petal wallpaper is faded,and only the brighstest flowers can still be identified.

I shower in the rust stained bathtub and wash my hair.The water feels good against my skin and I feel my muscles relax.

I change into a pair of jogging pants and a t-shirt and flop down on the bed exhausted.

I've been worried sick about Natasha,hoping that she'd make it here ok,and I can't know until tommorow if that be the case.

Regret has twisted in my chest making the trip here much harder than intended.

All I see is how hurt she looked when I said what I did.All I can feel is what she must've felt.That and this regret and worry.

Deep down I know that she's alright,but a part of me prevents that part from making it to my brain,and then I become worried again.Scared for her well-being.

I am stupid for doing what I've done.I'm scared.I'm tired.I am alone.I need Natasha Romanoff.I need her more than I can possibly imagine.

Alone I am nothing...

I am only whole when she is with me..

Alone I am nothing...

I am nothing alone...

I need Natasha Romanoff.She is my refuge,my life.She is my everything.Her red hair,her emrald green eyes,her smile.I need them more than anything.

I need her.

She is my life.My peace.I need her.She is my love.The love of my life.Natasha Romanoff the Black Widow.

Natasha Romanoff.