Yelena

"Lady Belova?"

"What?"

"Agent Ward is requesting your presence in the infirmary."

I stand and shove him aside planting a bullet in his head."Don't ever interupt me while I'm thinking."

I step over his corpse and walk down to the infirmary.

Ward slams me into the wall his arm at my throat and a gun at my side."Why didn't you tell me she would be there?"

"Who? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Skye."

I lower my eyebrows."What does she mean to you?"

"More than you ever will."

I slide me hands free and slap him across the face."I am the only thought that crosses your damn mind-"

"No,you aren't. She was more of a woman than you'll ever be. I could trust her-"

"You turned your back on her and S.H.I.E.L.D," I hiss. "You slaughtered your own brother. You think you can go back to her? You're sleeping with me-"

"Don't-"

"Don't what,Grant?"

He slams me against the wall again."I thought I loved you becuase you put that in my brain-"

"Do you think she'll just let you back with open arms. Unless she's the slut I know her to be,then you arent't getting anything out of her."

"I love her-"

"So what! So what! I don't give a damn what you love or what you thought you loved. She is your past and I am your future-"

"No you aren't. You took my memories away from me just so you could seduce me-"

"Rogers did that to you in France. I pulled you out. I did-"

"Why! Why did you pull me out?"

"Because I needed you,Ward."

He steps back as if my words push him away."I still need you-"

"You want me. But you can't have me-"

"I already have you,Ward. She's already told you that she no longer wants you."

"Stop-"

"That bitch could care less about you-"

"I said stop-"

"She is going to tear you apart and feed what's left of your body back to you-"

He grabs the sides of his head."Stop,stop,"

I hug his head to my chest."I'll never leave you though,Baby. Not me. I'll always be right here."

"Why doesn't she love me anymore?"

"She never has,Grant. She used you. S.H.I.E.L.D used you. I'm going to let you do what you want. Be who you are. And I'm never going to leave you."

"What's wrong with my head."

"It's the Captain's fault. He and Natasha did this to you."

"I can barely remember my name sometimes, I barely remember anything that happened before France. What's happening to me Yelena?"

"You'll get them back for what they did to you soon. All we need is here. Leviathan would be proud of us. Of what we accomplished."

He lifts his head from my chest."You promised to pull me out,Yelena. You promised to take me with you."

"I know,"I stroke his angular face,and lean in for a kiss,but he pulls away.

"You promised me."

"We still have things to do before we leave."

"Like what,Yelena?"

"I have to kill Takashi of course. You know that. This isn't Hydra. If I don't get rid of him,they'll just keep running this shitty operation. No,no. I can't let that happen. I'm going to invite Mr. Takashi here and kill him in front of his men,and then they'll have no choice but to serve me. And when they kneel,I'll lead them into a war and then kill them all."

"And you expect to make it out alive."

"I had a friend at S.H.I.E.L.D who provided me with some of their greatest technologies after it fell. Well during really. The pins they have on their uniforms is gonna kill them. And when we win this,you and I will leave. We'll go wherever you want to go. We'll get a beach house where no one else lives. We'll change our names and forget about all of this."

Ward contemplates on this for a long moment before he begins laughing. He presses his lips against mine."That's not what I want."

"What?"

"When this is done,you'll pull me out,and I'm going back to Hydra. We forget about eachother. Pretend none of this ever happened. And you can still have that house on the beach and whatever else your black heart desires. But I am not coming with you. Whatever you thought we had was a lie that you put in my head. And I'm sick of people being in my head,Yelena. I don't love you,I love Skye."

"She isn't going to let you in ,Ward. Could you really be that naïve? That stupid? She told you before that she could never love you. She doesn't want you! I need you!"

"You were going to kill me along with everyone else if I hadn't overheard your talk with Bucky. So don't tell me you need me. I'm not sure what goes on up there but in some sick world you just like the thought of having someone cater to you. Someone to kiss you. Maybe all of this is because your jealous of what Natasha has-"

"You think she can stay with Captain America? He's too good for her. His standards are too high for her. To give up Peggy just to go to her? He's using her-"

"What are you doing to me? What is it you need me for?"

"You are Leviathan-"

"No the hell I am not,"He slides the ring from his finger and throws it to the ground."I am not your personal hypnotist,do you understand?"

"You are mine-"

"No,I'm Skye's."

"Delusional,"I hiss."She's not going to take you back! You want to rejoin Hydra after all of this is done! On what planet do you think she'll just let you back in-"

"She will. I know she will."

I kick him back against the table and snatch the ring from the ring and put it around my finger.

"What are you doing,"He asks stepping away from me."You don't have to do this,we can figure this out. If you want me to stay I'll stay. Please don't wipe me again though."

"I have never wiped you. You are going to simply focus."

"No! I'll give you whatever it is you want. Stay out of my damn head,Yelena."

"Tell me that you love me then."

"I can't do that."

"Not unless you focus."

His eyelids lower and he turns his head."Stop,"he whispers."Stop."

"Focus,Ward."

His head hangs as he falls asleep and I lift his chin and kiss his lips."Skye lied to you,"I whisper in his ear."I'm the only person you'll ever love do you understand? When you wake up,you'll forget about Skye. You'll remeber all that we have,Ward. And we're going to leave this place together when we are done."

I snap my fingers and he wakes."Yelena? What happened?"

"You passed out. Your wound opened back up and the doctors had to fix it. Your okay now though."

He kisses my lips."Thank you,for all that you did for me earlier. I don't remember much of it,but I remember you pulling me out."

"How could I leave you?"

"We need to get some rest. We have lots to do tommorow."