Natasha

"You need to see this right now." One of the women from Coulson's team stumble into the room,barely keeping her composure.

I sit up."What?"

"She has Tony and Clint."

I jump off of the bed and hobble after her into the monitor room,where the others are and stare intently at the screen."No."

She has both of the kneeled on the podium in which she has now killed three families,their blood and access insides still staning it. Yelena paces behind them,the gun on her hip. A man stands behind her,his face concealed with a black mask."Now the puzzle is coming together."

I feel like I might be sick,but I swallow down the bile in my throat. The fear in Clint's eyes is sickening and frightening all at once. He knows what he is there for. He knows she is going to kill him. I know she is. She doesn't need him, so he is just an obstacle which needs to be knocked over.

Steve stares in astonishment and god knows I want to slam something across the back of his head.

"This is a message to all other Avengers," She takes the gun from her holster and she shoots Clint. Three times through the chest.

I fall to my knees as he falls to the ground with a thump.

Tony vomits on the podium and Steve staggers backward away from the TV.

She looks at the screen."You've lost one of your own now, Avengers," She stands Tony up and slides the muzzle of the gun up and down his torso as if she is enjoying it."It's time you show your faces,because this precious world of yours is falling apart. Tony and I have buisness to attend to,but trust me when we're done,his head will end up on a spike. Bozhe,blagoslovi Ameriku."

The room is silent.

"She killed him." One of the team utters. The short man with the Austrailian accent.

Steve looks down at me and we share a knowing glance before I throw up on the floor,unable to keep it down.

She killed Clint and she has Tony in her custody.

I am unable to put anything together right now except for the fact that she just killed my best friend on live TV. That she pulled the trigger without a second thought. There was no hesitation,she didn't even blink when his blood splatterd across her black uniform.

The room ceases to exist and all that is left is me in the center of a white box.

That man found me and dragged me out of hell when he should've just followed orders and killed me.

That man was the closest thing to a brother I've ever had.

That man put me on the right path.

He taught me how to live a life where it wasn't tyranized by a man who was obssesed with power.

He taught me how to love.

He taught me how to laugh.

And he taught me to cry.

Because in the world we have learned to accept, crying is possibly the only release.

I feel weak and uncoordinated.

Clint is gone because she wanted him to be.

That's how her world works.

Someone dies when she decides they die.

She is obssesed with death and will see it whenever and however she chooses.

She killed him.

And she laughed.

She laughed.

But what can we do now? He's already dead.

He can't be saved anymore.

She has taken almost everything I care about away from me. Jaxon,the tower,Bruce,and now Clint.

And she thinks that this is all so funny.

He's gone.

Natasha he's gone.