47.

6 months later.

Chris

"Thank you Chris, we will be in touch"

I shook his hand and they walked out the office leaving me with my manager, agent, and publicist.

"So what you think?" My manager asked.

"I will love to do the tour but I don't know"

"Come on Chris it been years since your last tour, your fans would love it and don't forgot the money you will make from it"

"Yea I know"

"Well I'm going to go I have to go pick up my daughter from school. We will be in touch, I will need a decision by the end of this week"

I nodded and my manager and agent left. I looked at my publicist and she smiled at me.

"What?"

"It's because of Ranae huh"

I looked away.

"You don't want to leave her behind while you on tour. If I were you, I would talk to her before you make the decision" She got up and started to walk away going pass me but she stopped right behind me.

"Ranae is a nice girl, when you do go on tour please don't cheat on her"

And with that she walked out. I had to think, every girl I messed with or had during tour I always cheated on. But with Ranae it was different, I would never hurt her like I did the other girls. It's like every time I go on tour I get caught in the hype, messing with other girls was bound to happen.

I got up and grabbed my things and headed home to tell Ranae the news.

-

"Honey I'm home!" I yelled.

"In the kitchen!"

I put my keys on the rack and took my shoes off. I walked to the kitchen to see her whipping up something. I washed my hands and looked over to the stove. She walked to the island and started cutting up something.

"What you making?" I said then going up to her and giving her a kiss on the neck.

"Some spaghetti with shrimp, I had went to the super market and got some shrimp and lobster tails"

"That's good" I said rubbing on her.

"You want some?" She asked.

"Mhmm" I said pulling on her silk robe.

"Chris I meant the food" She smiled.

"Mhmm"

I put my hand on her thigh and made my way up and started feeling her through her underwear.

"Chris I'm cooking, you really bout to start something" She said.

I grabbed onto her underwear and pulled them all the way down.

"Chris"

"Lemme eat it from the back" I said bending down and lifting her robe up.

I started kissing her ass and spread her thighs a little more.

"Chris are you fore-"

"Hush" I said then I started eating her and put my arms around her thighs keeping her in place.

"Bae" She whined.

"Mmm" I said while still eating it.

I let go and she started moving her hips back and forth across my mouth. She moaned and moaned until her legs started shaking. Her juices started running down my chin. I put one of her legs up making her lay down on the table. I inserted two fingers to finish her off.