4.

"Hi I'm Dr. Quinn, you must be Ranae" she said putting her hand out for me to shake. Cassandra was going to let me do this alone but I wanted her in here with me.

"And you must be Mrs.Beniz, huge fan" she shook her hand, I looked at both of them lost. "Ok so it says here that you are with child?" She looked at me. "Yea.." I said lowly. "Ok how far along are you?" She said sitting down at her laptop. "About a month" she typed something. "Did you go to a doctor to take a test or a home pregnancy test?" "Home" she typed something again.

"Have you missed your period?" "Yes" she typed. "Have you experience any symptoms?" "No.." she typed. "How many tests' did you take?" "One" she typed again.

"Ok for today we will just give you a pregnancy test just to make sure the results are the same and that's it" she said turning back to us, I nodded.

"Would you prefer a urine or blood test?" "Umm, urine is fine" I looked at her. "Ok I'll be right back" she said leaving the room.

"It's going to be ok Ranae" I guess she can tell that I was nervous. I felt bad for not telling her in the first place and bringing this into her home. "I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"Sorry about what? Don't be baby it's ok" she rubbed my back. "I can't do this" I admitted. It was quiet for a minute. "You not alone Ranae, me and Calvin got you don't worry".

There was a knock on the door signaling that the doctor was coming in. She walked in and closed the door. "Ok this right here is a cup" she said lifting it up. "All you need to do is pee in it" she gave me the cup. "If you'll come with me I'll assist you to the restroom".

I got up from my chair and followed her out the room. We walked down the hallway where there was a restroom on the right. "Do you want me to wait here for you?" She asked, I nodded. I walked into the restroom ready to get this over with.

****

"It will take two to three days for the results, in the meantime continue eating carefully and make sure you are stress free" I nodded. "If you have any questions you can call me anytime" she said giving me her card. "Thanks for coming in Ranae, I'll see you at the end of this week?" "Yes" I said getting up and shaking her hand.

************

Ranae

Next day..

"Hey Ranae, can I talk to you for a minute?" Kat said. I nodded as I got off the floor from stretching. I walked to where she was. "Hey wassup" I said crossing my arms. "I wanted to talk to you about your performance" I nodded for her to continue. "First I will like to say, its really outstanding and you know Chris tour is coming up in a few months and we need to start practicing right away" I nodded. "And he's going to have some duet performances you know" She said rolling her eyes.

"So I was wondering if you would like to do those parts, if you don't mind I think you'll be great" My eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh, that will be great" I said smiling. "So yea?" she smiled. "Yes, thank you so much" She gave me a hug. "Of course, you earned it" She said walking away.

I walked back over where Kait was, sitting back on the floor. "What was that about?" She asked scooting closer to me. "Oh so you know how Chris be having those duet performances?" "Like those baby making songs he be performing with the girls?" She said grabbing her lotion out her bag.

I laughed "yea those, she want me to be one of the girls" She quickly turned her head towards me. "And what you say?" She said putting the lotion on her legs.