20.

Ranae

I woke up. I didn't know what day it was nor what time it was.I felt like shit for some reason. I tried to lift myself up but it was hard. I tried again and succeeded this time. I was sore everywhere, my throat was dry and my stomach was growling. I looked down seeing I still had my dress on I must've been real tired last night cause I don't remember shit. I tried looking for my phone but couldn't find it. I carefully got out of bed and saw it on the floor. I picked it up and tried to push the home button but it was dead.

"Great"

I put it on charge and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I wet my brush, put the paste on it and wet it again. I started brushing and looked into the mirror. I dropped my toothbrush when I saw a bruise around my eye and one around my neck. I touched it and then noticed a bruise on my wrist also.

"What is this" I examined closer.

I heard messages coming through on my phone. I went to check it and there were a lot from Chris. I thought I blocked him so how the hell he was texting and calling. I went into the messages and read them.

Chris: Ranae you ok??

Chris: I'm sorry I was sleep when you called

Chris: Please call me back I wanna talk

Chris: Everything I did I'm sorry just talk to me baby

Chris: I know you're in Jamaica... I'll hop on the jet tomorrow please stay there

Chris: When you're ready to talk we can..I'm only a couple minutes away.

First of all what he mean by I called him? Second, how does he know I'm in Jamaica and third, WHAT DO HE MEAN BY A COUPLE MINS AWAY??! This is too much.

Mom: Hey sweetie! How's your day going? I haven't heard from you yesterday you ok?

Me: Yea I'm fine but I just talked to you yesterday lol

Mom: No sweetie that was the day before yesterday

I looked at the calendar and she was right two days went pass and now I was confused I couldn't be sleep that long.

Me: Oh your right I'm sorry

Mom: It's ok I see your having fun😁Can you send me a picture of your view! And I want pictures of you and that hair 😍

Me: sure thing mom lol❤️

I exit out the messages and went to my gallery and sent her some pics from yesterday and the other day. I swiped over and deleted a ugly pic of me and then swiped over again but this time it wasn't a picture it was a video.

I played the video and turned up the volume.

"Ouch your hurting me!!"

There were scuffles and me crying in the background and then a silence.

"Now shut the fuck up before somebody complaint"

Then I heard me crying again but harder and grunts and moans.

I covered my mouth in disbelief and cried. I sat the phone on the bed and replayed the video. I examined the bruises again on my skin and cried harder.

"He raped me" I whispered.

I grabbed my phone and threw it across the room and put my head in my knees and cried my eyes out.

"It's just a dream, a bad dream"
-
It was now night and I literally been laying here since earlier. My tears was now dried and my soul was gone. I wanted to know what happen to me, I needed to know.