26.

Life is crazy, you expect the unexpected but you knew this. And if you haven't experience the fucked up part about life, are you living? There's expectations and then there's reality but with everything that happens throughout your life it's never over it's the beginning of a new start, you refresh.

Throughout my life so far many things have happened and I just dealt with it including my childhood back in Brooklyn. In this point in my life I just feel like everything is being thrown at me at once and it's mentally breaking me down little by little. I know more things will happen in life but I'm just tired right now.

This was my last day being in the hospital and I was honestly excited. All my bleeding has stopped and my bump was going away. My main goal now was to get back to dancing again because I was becoming lazy. All my friends visited me in the hospital and by friends I mean the girls from the crew. Apparently, Kait been teaching stiletto dance classes at night and I saw a couple videos and sis went off.

"You ready?" I heard Chris say.

I nodded and grabbed his hand. We caught the elevator to the parking lot and left from there without being seen.

I leaned on the door and went on instagram. I went into my inbox and stared at that one message I was really concerned about. I haven't told Chris but for some reason Rosey Queen had inbox me and I'm sure it was her because I had went on her page. What the hell did she want with me?

"You ok?" Chris asked.

"Yea"

I exit out the app and locked my phone.

"So when we get home what are you going to do first?"

"Home?" I asked.

"Yeah, just because a baby is not in the picture anymore doesn't mean I don't still want you to move in still"

"Really?" I said surprised I thought the baby was the only reason.

"Yes I love you Nae, I want you to be close to me"

"I don't know Chris"

"Come on you know you want to"

"I know but"

"But what?"

"I don't know" I mumbled.

"Well we can go back to my house and shower and rest for a bit"

"Ok" I agreed.

The rest of the ride was silent as the radio played through the speakers. I couldn't wait to shower then get in the bed and rest I was use to spreading my body out and being all across the bed I couldn't do that in the hospital especially because I was uncomfortable, so yea I was looking forward to this.

When we got there, Chris helped me out the car and we went inside and went straight upstairs.

"Where's X?" I asked.

"In the back"

"Oh ok"

"You want me to run the shower for you?" He asked.

"Yea if you don't mind"

I took my jacket off and then put my phone on charge. I grabbed a pair of panties I left here from out the drawer and one of Chris shirts. I did have some comfy clothes I had here but I rather have one of his shirts. I took my clothes off leaving me in my underwear and bra and put my hair in a ponytail. I threw my clothes in the laundry basket and sat on the bed waiting.