28.

Chris

I stared at the ceiling with my hands behind my head as she was finishing me off.

"Is something wrong? You not getting hard" she said standing up.

"I thought I was gon feel it but I'm not" I said.

She shook her head and put her shirt back on. I sighed and pulled my pants back up. She grabbed the rest of her belongings and headed out. I turned the tv up continuing to watch whatever movie that was on.

It been about two weeks since me and Renae broke up and it was really effecting me. This girl really got me in my feelings, I never felt this way about no girl. My mom had decided to not come down because she wanted to go out of town with her friends and I told her it was fine with me I just want her to live her best life.

I was bored in the house doing shit but eating and watching tv. I grabbed my phone and went into my camera roll to look at the photos Rose took of me when we all was in the studio one night just before she rushed out and left me hanging. I posted two on Instagram and scrolled on my feed. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I walked to the door and opened it seeing Mijo standing there.

"Wassup nigga" he said coming into my house.

"Yeah you can come in"

"Bro get dress we have to go to the club"

"Why?"

"I just saw it on somebody Instagram and it's pretty lit and a lot of chicks there"

"I don't feel like it Mijo another time"

"If you don't go upstairs and put on some fly shit and stop acting like a bitch so we can leave"

I sucked my teeth and went upstairs to change. I slipped on some jeans, a shirt, and a baseball cap with my jewelry and glasses.

"Now that's more like it ight leggo"

We took his car there and he wasn't playing when he said it was lit because it was literally packed. We got out the car and immediately went inside the building. I saw some people I knew in the crowd and dapped them as we walked to VIP.

"Heyyyy" Rosey said dancing towards me.

I looked at her up and down and she had on a glittery jumpsuit with heels and dark red lipstick on. I saw some other niggas I knew in the VIP and dapped them up. Rose has her girls in here and I'm not gon lie they was looking fine. Mijo passed me a bottle and I just sipped and bopped to the music being played.

I was just enjoying myself and was looking around when I saw some girl coming up the steps looking mighty fine. She waved to Rose and walked towards her, I couldn't see her face because her hair was in the way. She gave Rose a hug and then Mijo a hug, who was she? She flipped her hair and looked in my direction. We made eye contact and she didn't make no expression at first but then she smiled and looked away.

I called on Mijo and he came over to me and sat beside me.

"What's the real reason you brung me out here?" I asked.

"Well I wanted to cheer you up since you was acting like a pussy all in your feelings over Nae"

"Well that's not working because why is she here?"

"Yea I didn't know she was coming I would've told you, I think Rosey invited her"

"And when the hell did they become cool?"

"I don't know bro girls be like that sometimes"

"Go find out"

He gave me this look and walked away, I guess that was a no. I tapped the girl next to me and asked her to get Rose for me cuz I wanted to know what the hell was going on.