48.

Three days before the tour...

Ranae

It was three days before the tour but my baby was leaving tomorrow and I was so sad. Right now we was on a date and this was going to be our last one for a while. We was at this expensive restaurant outside of LA and it was going great. He was taking me somewhere after this but he wouldn't tell me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look this evening Ms.Collins"

I blushed and looked away.

"And you look very much fine this evening yourself Mr.Brown"

"Nah that's all you baby" He said grabbing my hand.

-

After we ate dessert, he paid for the dinner and we left. I took my heels off when we got to the car and threw them in the backseat feeling relieved.

"Now where are you taking me Chris"

"Hush, you'll see"

We rode for about 20 minutes and then he pulled up in this empty parking lot and I read the name on the building.

"You took me to a planetarium?"

"Listen hear me out" He opened the console and grabbed two rolled blunts that was sitting on the top.

"So I rented out this whole thing just for us. I scheduled it for a specific time so we got about thirty minutes to smoke this"

"You want me to smoke this whole thing?.."

"Hell yeah"

"Be foreal"

"What?"

"Ion even be smoking like that no more"

"Bae if you don't light that shit"

I just looked at him as he light his and then he pass me the lighter and I snatched it. I lit mine up and took a puff. I don't smoke like that anymore but I will do it occasionally. I don't see why he wanted to do this shit now though but I guess.

It's been like thirty five minutes now and we was just getting done. I was geeked asf and I felt my eyes low too.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yea" I said while fixing my hair. I grabbed the sandals I had in the back and slipped them on. We then got out letting the car air out and then we headed inside. It was workers at the entrance but they let us in immediately when they seen Chris.

He pulled me closer to him and we followed the lady into the room. We sat in the middle row seats and looked up. Chris had pulled out some candy from his hoodie he had put on. He open the starburst pack and gave me some. It took me quite a minute for me to even open one up but I got it.

Something started playing on the screen and I focused my attention on it. It was viewing the galaxy and stars and stuff and everything was just so beautiful. And being high just made everything better.

The whole hour me and Chris was just talking about astrology stuff while watching it and it was just perfect. It was over now and we was heading back to the car. We was holding hands and I was just so happy. We got in the car and he started the engine.

I had a smile on my face and then it quickly turned to a frown. I looked at him and just stared.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're leaving me tomorrow"

"Unfortunately"

I let out a groan and then reached over to climb on top of him. He put his seat back allowing me to get comfortable on his lap. We was in his truck so it was enough room.