51.

Ranae

"Thank you"

"No problem, is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No thanks"

"We'll you have a good day ma'am"

I grabbed my bag and exited the door. When I got out to my car, i opened my bag and took my brand new phone out the box so i can set it up.

It's been a couple weeks and I have been avoiding mostly everybody. I only been focused on work and been talking to the ones closest to me. I been living at my mom's lately and haven't been doing much but working and exercising.

"Damn I'm hungry as fuck" I said loudly to myself.

I picked up my other phone and seen I had a text message from Omar.

Omar: Hey, wyd?

Me: Hey, nothing. Trying to see what im going to eat. You?

Omar: What are going to eat? And im home wishing you come visit my gym

Me: Lol, how about you get me some food and i'll come visit your gym.

Omar: What kind food you want?

I thought to myself before I texted back.

Me: Some sushi sound good

Omar: Sushi?🤢

Me: come on now don't do that, it's good

Omar: Lol sure. What kind you want?

Me: The most popular one they have

Omar: Gotchu, meet me at my house in 30?

Me: Sounds good

He liked my message and I locked my phone and started heading to my moms. I wanted to change my clothes real quick before heading over to Omar house.

I was literally around the corner so it didn't take me long to get back.

I grabbed my belongings and got out my car to walk into the house. As soon as I closed the door I heard my name being called already.

"Ranaeee, is that my lovely daughter!"

I smiled, took my shoes off, and walked into the kitchen where my mom was.

"Who else would it be ma" I said putting my things down.

"It could be a robber"

"If it was, they already know where to go"

She gave me this look and playfully rolled her eyes.

"It's the truth ma"

"Anyways, I gotta talk to you"

"Ok, about?"

I admired my new phone as I began to set it up to began using.

"Chris came by"

I was thrown off track on what she just said.

"What did he want?" I simply said.

"He asked me where you was and I told him I didn't know which I didn't, then he told me that you been avoiding him for a couple weeks? What is going on?"

"I don't want to talk to him"

"I thought you went to see him on tour what happen?"

I didn't want to say it out loud but then again I didn't want to lie to my mother. There wasn't no other way to put it so I just blurted it out.