7.

Ranae

"Babe can you pass me my earring over there"

We was getting ready for this party that Chris invited me to. Right now I was putting on some finishing touches so we can head out.

"Look at my girlfriend looking all beautiful" Kyrie said kissing my cheek.

"Boy don't mess up my highlight" I moved away from him.

"Girl bye" He pushed my head as I laughed.

"Come on Nae we gotta go we're like almost two hours late"

"Here I come" I grabbed my purse and phone

***************
We pulled into the parking spot about to get out the car. "Wow it's really packed" I looked at the line that was out the door. "Yea, you ready?" He put his hand on my thigh.

"Yea" I said fixing my fit.

We both hopped out the car and began making our way to the entrance. I deff wasn't standing in this line so I texted Chris.

Me: Hey, come and get me? I'm outside the line is really longgg

I locked my phone and stood to the side as I watch the crowd of people.

"Brooklyn!!" I looked over and saw Brandon with his hands up walking towards me.

"Brandon nice to see you" I fake smiled.

"You see me mostly everyday"

"Exactly" I looked down.

"Who's your friend" I heard Kyrie said.

"Oh yea, Kyrie this is Brandon, Brandon this is Kyrie my boyfriend" I grinned.

"Woah, I see you Brooklyn"

"It's Ranae" Kyrie smiled grabbing my waist.

"Yea ok" He turned around and went back into the club bopping his head.

I looked at Kyrie and he looked at me, I gave him a quick smile and looked back at the entrance. Just in time Chris came, damn where was this nigga at.

"Hey Chriss- Chris" I had to stop myself before saying Chrissy cuz I didn't want Kyrie acting weird towards me just like yesterday when I told him I was texting him.

"Hey ma" he smiled.

"Chris Chris this way!" Paparazzi came out of no where flashing pics. Chris grabbed my hand and led me inside the building. I looked back and grabbed Kyrie hand.

We walked in and the crowd and music was jumping. I looked up at the balcony and saw Kait and the crew. We was making our way towards the section until I realized chris was still holding my hand and I think Kyrie noticed too.

"Chris you can let go of my hand now" I smiled.

"Oh yea right my bad" He quickly let go. I looked at Kyrie who was eye balling chris.

"Hey you ok?" I put my hand on his cheek.

"Yea I guess" I smiled and turned back around.

"Ranae!!" Kait said dancing towards me.

"Hey lul baby" I hugged her and gave her a cheek kiss.

"Who is this" she said referring to Kyrie.

"This is Kyrie my boyfriend" She smiled one of her dumb smiles.

"I heard things about you sir, don't worry good things" She said looking at me up and down smirking then walking off.

Me and Kyrie went to go sit on the lounge couch and he pulled me close to him. I looked over to where chris was and saw him talking to Kait, I saw them look over here but I didn't worry about it.