32.

Ranae

"Hurry up!!!!"

"Don't friggin rush me hoe"

I was finishing my makeup while this hoe Kaitlyn was rushing me. We was 30 mins late but fuck it.

"Hurrryyyy" She yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming!"

I grabbed my purse and phone and speed walked down.

"We 30 minutes late" She said.

"So? They'll understand. Black people always late"

"Girl come on"

Our heels clacked on the floor and made it to the car. Kait didn't know Mijo but she knew people that was going to be there and I was going to introduce her anyway.

"Shotgun" I said.

"I was driving anyway"

"I know but I just wanted to say it"

We got in the car and put our seatbelts on and I turned the radio up a little.

"Is there anything you need to tell me before we go up in there"

"Why you say that?"

"I'm just asking because I really don't be knowing what's going on just like how you was outside upset the other day about something. I need to know if I need to be friendly to a nigga or not"

"I'm sorry it's just a lot"

"Ok start talking"

"It's a long story"

"We got time"

"We can't talk later?"

She gave me this look.

"But I don't think you ready"

"Oh bitch I'm ready trust me"

I paused for a min and then started talking.

"Ok so boom, I tried to talk to Chris that night at the studio but he wasn't trynna hear me and the reason for that was because that bitch Rosey fed him these lies about me not wanting him and shit. Ok then boom, the only reason I found out about her lies cause we had sex. Ok then boom, I told that hoe don't contact me again and that's really it"

I tried to turn the radio up but she smacked my hand.

"Ouch"

"YOU HOEE"

"What I did?"

"You had sex with Rose??!"

"Well she just gave me head"

"Oh my gosh you whore" She said in her white girl voice.

"I had to find out what she was doing and you was right, she ain't really like me she was just trying to keep me and Chris apart"

"Is she going to be here tonight?"

"I don't know, she probably is. If she don't talk to me we don't have a problem but if she do I'm going to snap"

"Don't sis"

"I'm just warning you"

"Oh lord, well just try to stay away"

"I am but I'm just saying"

"Are you going to try to talk to Chris again?"

"I want to but maybe not there, I don't want interruptions"