31.

Ranae

"How are you feeling today?" Lisa asked.

"I could be better"

"What's bothering you?"

"I feel like I'm the reason for causing my own pain if that make sense...uhhh I made actions that possibly got me in the situations I am in today. I feel as if I don't think and I just do it like spazzing out and when I don't want to feel the pain I turn to alcohol and I notice that. I don't want to be that person depending on alcohol every time, you know"

"I'm proud that you notice that Ranae. Not everybody can admit to that"

"Thank you"

"But don't feel that only you is the reason for causing your pain because it's not. Everything you been through isn't only because of you"

"Ughh I just wish I never fell in love" I said looking up.

"Love? I'm assuming you talking about Chris"

"Yesss and I'm just don't want to feel this feeling anymore. When you with the one you love, it's perfect, it's emotional, it's powerful but when you can't be with the one you love it hurts. And Lisa it hurts a lot"

"What's going on Ranae??"

"Well this woman wants to split me and Chris apart. Why? I don't exactly know but my guess is she wants him to herself or she just don't want us together period but all I know is the bitch- I mean the girl is plastic" I said rolling my eyes.

"And I know she's playing us and I tried to tell Chris but he not trynna hear me. He said he's done with me so I don't know.. I never felt like this before, he got me acting like a puss- I mean a wuss and I never use to cry over a man how I am now"

"If you love him like you say you do don't just give up like that, talk to him again and make sure it's no interruptions"

I nodded.

"I have a task for you. Tonight don't stay at home, don't go to dance class, do something fun that you never done before"

"Like what?"

"I don't know, that's on you and we can talk about it on your next session ok? Now have a good day and be smart about decisions"

"Ok, thanks"

I stood up and grabbed my purse and left. I was hungry so I decided to go to a restaurant. I didn't care if I was by myself ya girl wanted food.

As I made my way to the restaurant downtown I was receiving a call from a unknown number and I had no idea who it was. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

Me-"Hello?.."

???-"Yea I ain't forget about you"

Me-"Who is this?" I asked curious.

???-"Oh my bad it's Omar"

Me-"Oh hey, 3 weeks later wow" I smiled.

Omar-"Yea, I wasn't in Cali, I wanted to hit you up when I was back so we can get to know each other like you said"

Me-"You right"

Omar-"So you free tonight?"

Me-"Um actually yea, I'll text you the address"

Omar-"Ok"

Me-"And where something comfortable"

Omar-"Why? Where what we doing?"