45.

Ranae

I woke up to the sun beaming in the room. I looked over and seen Chris snoring away fully clothed. I shook my head and pull the covers back to get out the bed.

I winced in pain once I stepped on the ground. I forgot my foot was bandaged up from yesterday incident. It would've been nice if I woke up knowing it was just a dream.

I took some pressure off my foot and carefully walked to the bathroom with one eye open and one shut. I didn't bother closing the door and just went to pee. I washed my hands, brushed my teeth, and wiped my face.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and went back into the bedroom. I seen Chris was still sleep and I got back in bed. I wasn't in the mood to do anything right now but just lay here.

I grabbed my phone from the night stand and took it off charge. The first thing I went to was my text messages. I seen hella text messages from Kaitlin and she seem very worried about me. I mean, I don't blame her I did leave all of a sudden without explanation.

Me: Hey baby❤️ I'm sorry about yesterday, I can explain. Can you come over later on today?

I seen I had a text from my mom also and opened the thread.

Mom: I swear that damn girl just want to pick on you for no reason!!!

Me: Huh?

I exited out the messages and headed over to my Instagram. I seen my notifications was booming and was thinking it was all from being seen with Kim and Kanye probably.

I looked through the mentions and my face scrunched up. I seen I was being tagged in hella shit including shit from theshaderoom. I clicked on the post and turned my volume up a little and I read the caption of the video.

' Rose Queen speaks about Chris Brown and Ranae Collins on live earlier today '

"That shit was so funny last night, that bitch was spooked as fuck when she seen me.... and that's not even the tea, the bitch was going back and forth with her man.. no surprise to me. That nigga needa keep his bitch on the leash but I'll dog walk that ho" and she starts laughing with her friends in the background.

"Bitch done made me spill my drink, I should've smacked that ho but I was trynna keep it classy for Kim and Kanye cause that's my people foreal I wouldn't do that at their shit"

What the fuck is her problem?? She doesn't know how to quit, she wants me to respond. She wants to make me angry for no fucking reason. I guess she didn't learn her lesson last time.

I scrolled and seen more videos from last night and then somehow people just responding about Rose.

This hoe got some nerve coming for my sis Nae Nae like she didn't give you that black eye last time🥱

Rose so fucking jealous, it doesn't make sense like damn I know it's Chris fine self but baby she gon snatch that leash from you and drag you instead😂😩

We all know Rose been desperate for Chris. If that was the case you should've cuffed him before Ranae got to him stupid.

I liked all three comments and went back to my messages seeing that I had a new message from Kait.

Kait: Hey boo!! What happen yesterday?? I was worried sick about you.. I'll be over in 30.

Me: I know I'm so sorry, I'll tell you everything once you get here.

I locked my phone and went downstairs to fix me some cereal.

After pouring my milk in my Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I went into the living room and watched cartoons on the couch until Kait arrived.