36.

Ranae

"Oh my gosh yes, right there"

"Here?"

"Mhm harder...mmm"

I waited about 10 seconds.

"Ok I'm good" but he kept going.

"Chris I'm good!" I pulled away.

"My bad"

"Damn you about to break my shoulders" I said robbing the side of my neck.

"I said I'm sorry, look I didn't have to give you a massage"

I rolled my eyes.

"Is Mijo coming?" I asked.

"Yeah he said he's on his way"

"Ok let me go back out here and make sure everything's ok, you coming?"

"Yeah"

I took his hand and we walked out the room.

"Wowww" I said. It was a lottttt of people out here.

It was Friday, it was the day of my father's funeral and it was just the beginning. We was going to start in about a half. I had on my black dress with a bun and Chris had his suit on looking handsome. My mom was talking to some people, I didn't know know who they were but I walked over there.

"Hey mom, you doing ok?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, I want you to meet some people. This is Calvin's brother James and his sister Carolyn and these are their children Stephen and Devon"

"Hi" I said smiling and giving them a hug. Stephen and Devon looked about 16.

"So we cousins?" Stephen asked.

"Yup" I smiled.

"Wait so what is the goat doing here?"

"Who?" I asked looking around.

He pointed next to me and Chris was standing there.

"Oh yeah, this is-"

"Dude I love your music and your dance moves are so freaking fire" Devon said cutting me off.

"Thanks guys I appreciate it" Chris smiled and gave them a fist bump.

"He aight, I don't know about all that" I said playing around.

"Well you're clearly crazy" Stephen said and they all laughed.

Chris phone started ringing and he took it out his pocket.

"I'll be right back Mijo must be outside"

"Ok" I nodded.

"We'll go sit down now Cassandra, it was nice meeting you honey" Carolyn spoke.

"It was nice meeting y'all too" I smiled.

They walked away leaving me and my mother by ourselves.

"Who else is here?" I asked her.

"My friends, his friends, my family, his family. So you better be ready because you about to meet everyone and you going to be tired by the end"

"Oh I'm ready"

"Ok let's go" We started walking towards some people my mom knew.

The half of hour went pass quickly and we was starting the service. I sat in the row with my mom, her sister, and Navaeh by my side since she wanted to sit with me. People were taking turns speaking about my father and by listening to them I learned more about him and it was fascinating. So many celebrities was here and I was fan-girling the whole time. I done seen Will Smith, Forest Whitaker, Alfre Woodard, Don Cheadle, Eddie Murphy, Keith David, Viola Davis, so far and I thought I was going to die. Right now Cicely Tyson was speaking, such a Queen.