14.

Ranae

The bright sun was beaming through my window which caused me to wake up. I fluttered my eyes open and rubbed them. I look next to me and Chris wasn't there. I sat up and threw the covers off of me and got out of bed heading to the bathroom to pee, brush my teeth and wash my face. But soon as I stood up I went right down.

"Ugh" I sighed and used my surroundings to help me get up but it was a struggle.

After I was finish I grabbed my robe not bothering to put any clothes on right now. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to see if he was watching tv or something but he wasn't there. I checked my phone to see if he had texted me but he didn't.

I don't know if he was coming back so I just waited up to see. I mean he wouldn't do that to me.. right?

Two hours went pass and I started to become quite irritated. I received no text or phone call and I knew exactly why because this is exactly what he wanted. His goal was to get in my panties and he accomplished it now look where's he at, gone.

I cut the tv off not finding anything to watch so instead I'll just head upstairs and lay down but before I went upstairs I heard my door knob wiggling like someone was trying to get in. I hid behind the wall and peeked to see who it was. I sighed when I saw Chris come in.

"What the hell!?" I yelled scaring him.

"Jesus fuck oop" he quickly covered his mouth.

"Where the hell were you?"

"I went to grab some lunch for us"

He lifted the Roscoes bag.

"That long time?"

"You know you live in LA right? So it's gonna take some time to get where you wanna go ma"

"You couldn't tell me or text me that you were coming right back??" I said with attitude.

"I'm sorry you were sleeping so peaceful and I didn't wanna wake you or anything.."

He looked at me weird then walked to the kitchen to put the bag on the counter.

I process everything he said and I felt like an complete idiot.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were gone and I quickly jumped to conclusions my bad"

"You don't have to apologize, you right I'm sorry I should've told you but no worries I ain't going no where anytime soon"

He pulled the boxes out.

I smiled and sat down on the stool knowing I was in pain still.

"Can you get some glasses and fill it up with juice while I'm doing this"

He asked taking the lids off.

I nodded and carefully got off the stool and slowly walked to the fridge.

"You ard?" He asked.

"Yea"

I poured the juice in the glasses and slowly walked towards the island but all of a sudden got weak to my knees and almost fell.

"Woah"

Chris came to be and grabbed me.

"I'm fine"

"What's wrong?"

"I woke up like this"

I chuckled trying to play the embarrassment off.

"Ohhhhhh I'm sorry about that, I'll be more gentle next time"

He kissed my cheek.

"After you eat I'll run you a bath ok?"